Sports Enhancements

you can't swing a club worth a damn if you're that big

In the movie I mention they took Gregg Valentino, the man who's arm exploded, to a batting cage to see if he could hit like Barry Bonds. He couldn't hit anything. They were just saying that yes Bonds did roids but there was talent involved too. You can't just take any musclehead and throw them on the field and they can break home run records.

Incase you don't know what a freak Greg looks like.

greg7.jpg

Last edited:
In the movie I mention they took Gregg Valentino, the man who's arm exploded, to a batting cage to see if he could hit like Barry Bonds. He couldn't hit anything. They were just saying that yes Bonds did roids but there was talent involved too. You can't just take any musclehead and throw them on the field and they can break home run records.

Incase you don't know what a freak Greg looks like.

greg7.jpg

wasn't he injecting his arms with saline solution or some nonsense like that?

Ramirez was tested positive for a PED.

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=4148907"]Manny Ramirez of Los Angeles Dodgers will serve 50-game suspension for drug violation - ESPN[/ame]

Apparently that link wants to do something else.

Last edited:
You have to be an idiot to do any drug when playing professional baseball. It's under the microscope more than most of the other sports.

Last edited:
LOL @ my doctor gave me a cream. Please, if I was Manny (or his agent Scott Boros) I would pass EVERYTHING past the team doctors, the union rep AND MLB just to be sure

LOL @ my doctor gave me a cream. Please, if I was Manny (or his agent Scott Boros) I would pass EVERYTHING past the team doctors, the union rep AND MLB just to be sure

i'd be sending them samples of my tap water for analysis, just in case, so i don't lose out on my mad cash

Manny will lose over $7 mill for this. idiot