Sport Sedans

Sarcasmo said:
Is the body style going to change from the 2005s? That model is fapalicious.
I don't think its due for a style change till '08. If it is, I hope it keeps the slim look. I've driven my mom's TSX a few times. So damn quick for only a 4-bang.

theacoustician said:
I don't think its due for a style change till '08. If it is, I hope it keeps the slim look. I've driven my mom's TSX a few times. So damn quick for only a 4-bang.
bang bang bang bang

You sure it's not a 6? I can't see a car that size being any sort of quick with a 4cyl.

CletusJones said:
bang bang bang bang

You sure it's not a 6? I can't see a car that size being any sort of quick with a 4cyl.
Its 4 and they've squeezed 200 bhp out of it. Typically they get about 30 mpg. That's why its hot. The engineering on that is so efficient its sick.

theacoustician said:
Its 4 and they've squeezed 200 bhp out of it. Typically they get about 30 mpg. That's why its hot. The engineering on that is so efficient its sick.
How long have they been out? You think I could get one a couple of years old in my pricerange?

CletusJones said:
How long have they been out? You think I could get one a couple of years old in my pricerange?
Only since 04. Dunno if you could find it for what you want, but since they still have 05's on the lot, they might be willing to work with you. I don't think any of their cars are terribly hot items right now except for the new TL. Forget any kind of deal on that.

theacoustician said:
Only since 04. Dunno if you could find it for what you want, but since they still have 05's on the lot, they might be willing to work with you. I don't think any of their cars are terribly hot items right now except for the new TL. Forget any kind of deal on that.
The new TL is :drool:-worthy. My aunt just got one and it drives soooo nice. She's such a technology whore too, she went and bought a bluetooth phone just so she could use it in the car.

CletusJones said:
The new TL is :drool:-worthy. My aunt just got one and it drives soooo nice. She's such a technology whore too, she went and bought a bluetooth phone just so she could use it in the car.
My dad has one. It's pretty damn tight, but more car than I need right now.

theacoustician said:
My dad has one. It's pretty damn tight, but more car than I need right now.
Definately more car than I want to deal with at this time, not to mention more payment too. I think the WRX is looking to be the most cost effective of the cars I like thusfar.

why_ask_why said:
next time I have a few g's burning a whole in my pocket imma pick up 2 of these :drool:
callaway1.jpg

And a 6 point harness? :lol:

ChikkenNoodul said:
The Aero is a turbo 4 :p and it's mighty quick

As is my Outback, faster off the line than the Aero was but not as good at 100+
Hmm... high speed performance is important to me. I frequently travel at 90+ mph in my truck without problems, it just eats up the road. I need a car that'll do that too. It looks like I'll be taking a test drive or two on the highway...

CletusJones said:
Hmm... high speed performance is important to me. I frequently travel at 90+ mph in my truck without problems, it just eats up the road. I need a car that'll do that too. It looks like I'll be taking a test drive or two on the highway...
The Aero was probably the best mid-sized sedan I test drove at 100+ other than a 540i, the E55 AMG is quite a bit larger so I don't really count that.

The new Volvo S60R's have the boost, but the handling isn't there - the older 850R's were MUCH tighter :drool:

ChikkenNoodul said:
The Aero was probably the best mid-sized sedan I test drove at 100+ other than a 540i, the E55 AMG is quite a bit larger so I don't really count that.

The new Volvo S60R's have the boost, but the handling isn't there - the older 850R's were MUCH tighter :drool:
I've always been impressed at how well BMW vehicles handle the road from the factory. My dad's Z3 is an absolute joy to drive once you get over 100mph, as is my friend's 325 sedan. The 325 isn't as nice as the Z3, but it's still very respectable on the highway. I have to admit though, if I were to get a 3-series it would probably be a coupe even though I'm in the market for a sedan.

I keep hearing good things about older volvos, I may have to look more into them.