Spoiled/Spoilt Learned/Learnt

omg all the " 's "...why do you say cars, trucks, van's???? how can you use it for only one and not the other? it's OKAY TO USE AN E SOMETIMES. SUVs, CDs, DVDs need no 's. BUSES. NOT BUS'S.

and when you sign your family's last name, unless you're talking about your residence, it's not "The Smith's".......... gaaaaaaaaaaaaaheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *boing*

omg all the " 's "...why do you say cars, trucks, van's???? how can you use it for only one and not the other? it's OKAY TO USE AN E SOMETIMES. SUVs, CDs, DVDs need no 's. BUSES. NOT BUS'S.

and when you sign your family's last name, unless you're talking about your residence, it's not "The Smith's".......... gaaaaaaaaaaaaaheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *boing*

i hate the 's

Last edited:
I'm more and more under the impression that Florida could NOT give a care if it's students know how to read or write, or not. No Child Left Behind sounds more like 'Fuck it, let 'em all through'

its.

:fly: i'm sorry i'm sorry i HAD to. :heart:

:fly: Obviously Duke is a prodigy of the Florida schooling system.

edit: was this pointed out already? doh.

picture.php

ps, I know how many I made. :p

Lol. No. It's based on real life events.

I forget the exact nature of the conversation, but Fuxx was asking fly about something, it was an in-depth conversation. Fly turned to april to ask her opinion, and that was her reply.

The conversation had nothing to do with cats.

It was a classic moment.