Spin Off Thread: Kiwi & KNYTE go to AZ

Arizona/New Mexico was also my choice because neither of us have any family living there. They will have to make a great effort to come visit us.

are you going to make it worth my while :hi2u:

If it makes you feel better I also applied for a job at Kennesaw State Univ up by Marietta ;)

haven't i in the past? :pandora:

so i am crossing my fingers for the marietta one...KSU is like 15 minutes from my house!!!!!! :nevx3:

seriously, good luck in finding something. i know how frustrating it is. :eek: but i expect a moving truck in one month.

Knyte, I may have found an IT alternative solution for you. On my car earlier there was a flyer saying The Border Patrol was recruiting. Which was odd considering I live on the coast of Georgia. I guess they need more help keeping the damn Floridans out.

Anyways, you get to carry a gun and smack Mexicans around and they pay you for it. You should be way over qualified. Just learn a few spanish swear words and "make a run for the border sucka" and you're good to go.

Knyte, I may have found an IT alternative solution for you. On my car earlier there was a flyer saying The Border Patrol was recruiting. Which was odd considering I live on the coast of Georgia. I guess they need more help keeping the damn Floridans out.

Anyways, you get to carry a gun and smack Mexicans around and they pay you for it. You should be way over qualified. Just learn a few spanish swear words and "make a run for the border sucka" and you're good to go.

Hmmmmmmm

19646c3a9aed9833.jpg

:lol:

omfg AZ crew 4eva! we should have a meat dood ferrelz?

Wait...who are you again?

edit: My uncle lives in Tucson actually.

my uncle died in Tuscon. Does that count?

Other useless facts, Between Phoenix and Tuscon you can watch a reenactment of the gunfight at the OK Corral in Tombstone if you want. I thought it sucked. Also, there is a really big crater where some meteor hit between Phoenix and Tuscon.

That is all.

Correction, I don't think either of those things are "between" tuscon and phoenix but I was probably messed up (or really young) when I saw them so who knows. They are definitely in AZ though.

Last edited: