Spent

Casper

Bobbert Cheapstein
Oct 6, 2009
Marklar
₥0
Pretty entertaining mini-game. Definitely rigged, but by the end I sure was acting those degenerate peasants I see in Walmart.

http://playspent.org/

On my first attempt I ended with about $500 in the bank account and didn't lean on any friends. Sure, I was a dickbag to my kids, and tough shit to the guy I hit with my car. Oh and that vase I broke in the store? Not paying for that either! :fly:

Oh ya, I took the temp job. My suspicion is that labor jobs would pay better than my $9/hr. I also did not attempt to unionize.

So not only do you lose your normal job and house, but everything possible that can happen's still happens?

I made it through and still gave my kid a better education. :lol:

DON'T TALK ABOUT THE UNION!!

got fired for it.

still had $$ at the end. And some bum in my living room.

Me too.

I have not yet found a scenario where I can pay for the damage I do to that guy's car and survive the game.

I think the interesting part of this game is that if you do all the things that you're supposed to do, you can't win -- or can't win easily. Everything that happens in the game incentivises you to do the opposite of the right thing. It's easy to ugly along through the game if you're a brute about it.

I managed to get to the end of the month, but with very little left. I tried all jobs, sometime bought health insurance, other times didn't. I ignored the guy that wants to live in my living room, I've got kids to look out for.

I managed to get to the end of the month, but with very little left. I tried all jobs, sometime bought health insurance, other times didn't. I ignored the guy that wants to live in my living room, I've got kids to look out for.

You're a cunt for not letting Mikey live in your living room. Just sayin.

I thought I would outsmart the game by living right next door, and they are like SORRY BUT YOU STILL NEED A CAR. fml.

I lived 0 distance from work. never had any auto incidences brought up.

Quit lying. The game flat out says that even though you can bike or walk to work, you still need a car for other items. They wouldn't let you leave a car out. Not it is feasible that it didn't say you got into a fender bender, but it wouldn't have said you didn't need a car.