Spent

Uhm all of it. You presume everything and know nothing.

you have a job and a roof over your head. you said so yourself. that alone places you above those that are homeless and hungry and unemployed.

people who get there due to lousy luck and being screwed over by others deserve some help. those who are there because they are physically deficient also deserve help. those who get there due to their own incompetence or laziness deserve none

you have a job and a roof over your head. you said so yourself. that alone places you above those that are homeless and hungry and unemployed.

people who get there due to lousy luck and being screwed over by others deserve some help. those who are there because they are physically deficient also deserve help. those who get there due to their own incompetence or laziness deserve none

Tell me (or rather look up) what is classed as poverty or poor in my country and then you'll realise you're dumb as fuck. One does not have to be without a legitimate home to be classed as poor or living in relative poverty.

Tell me (or rather look up) what is classed as poverty or poor in my country and then you'll realise you're dumb as fuck. One does not have to be without a legitimate home to be classed as poor or living in relative poverty.

because your government's definition of it is sacrosanct

sorry, you're not poor. but you might be if get too stressed out :fly:

never said my country's definition of it is any better but now that you mention it

me too, I wouldn't want to brush away that many cobwebs before moving in :D

1. Took the waiter job & health insurance
  • I have a kid. Two people to worry about getting sick/injured and incurring more costs.
    The waiter job described it as "fast-paced" & "casual", which to me, was interpreted as "cheap" "busy", which in the end = more customers = tips = more money = paying more than the other two jobs.

2. Bought chicken, (2) eggs, bread, milk, peanut butter, spaghetti & sauce, toilet paper.

• Chicken was in bulk and I could be creative with that for dinners = less hunger & lasts longer.
  • Bread, could combine with eggs to make french toast, or make peanut butter sandwiches. Milk - more filling and nutritious than the orange juice and drank mix, otherwise, might as well drink water if you're going to get the mix or juice.
  • I had a feeling if I got any of the Ramen and crap food like that, myself and my kid would be hungry more often and go thru too much food, too quickly.

3. Took the couch dweller for $200/month.

4. Rent was $797 or something, living 30+ miles out from job.

5. Paid for kid's field trip, lunch money, (@3.00/day. Not sure why they didn't give you an option to make your own for the kid).
  • Had to see doc, $20 copay.
  • Pitched in to help sick coworker that had no sick days, which meant no pay for them. Karma's a bitch. If I don't help...what comes around goes around. Well...unless she was a huge cunt, then I wouldn't have pitched in, but they didn't say whether she was nice, or not.

6. Ignored car payment and had car repo'ed. :lol: Guess they don't fuck around after being one day late. :rolleyes: lolol

7. Helped neighbor move and missed kid's play = Earning $50.

8. Was fired because I had no car. I guess they don't allow for car pool options, only the train??

= $492 leftover
= WINNING

I would like to give a shout out to my man, Casper, for noticing my diligent thought process, (as summarized above), during this 100% Doomed Game of Fake Life game.