Spent

and you haven't thought to sell them?

right, you found computers on the street. mk

still squatting in someone else's property? honey at this point if you consider yourself poor it's your own doing.

and you haven't thought to sell them?

right, you found computers on the street. mk

still squatting in someone else's property? honey at this point if you consider yourself poor it's your own doing.

Sell shitty clothes? The fuck wants to buy clothes that were cheap to begin with?

And yeah, one of them had pretty funny info on it because they didn't wipe the hdd.

And no, haven't been for quite some time now. Like 7/8 months. How many times must I tell you that before you get it through your dumb skull? :lol:

I've got like three that I don't feel like paying to get rid of, I can see that happening.

church_lady401.jpg

Sell shitty clothes? The fuck wants to buy clothes that were cheap to begin with?

And yeah, one of them had pretty funny info on it because they didn't wipe the hdd.

And no, haven't been for quite some time now. Like 7/8 months. How many times must I tell you that before you get it through your dumb skull? :lol:

so then you have your own place. you're not poor. you have internet. and yes, you can sell shitty clothes. if you're even close to "poor" you have no one to blame but yourself

Here's a quick explanation as to why so much shit is thrown out on the street Semper:

It costs you to get rid of things you can't put in normal trash (might be the same there I dunno).
My city has a huge transient student population and every time they leave for the summer they throw everything out because they have more money than sense. There's a huge area where students live (where I also used to live) and amps, stereo systems, beds, sofa's, every single kitchen appliance you can think of etc. is thrown out every year onto the pavement. I even found some brand new skii's once but left them there.

so then you have your own place. you're not poor. you have internet. and yes, you can sell shitty clothes. if you're even close to "poor" you have no one to blame but yourself

What are you talking about?

So in order not to be poor I should sell my clothes to make some money however minimal, and then I'll end up washing my clothes more which costs me more on the electric than I currently pay because washing machine costs a lot of electric compared to a light bulb. I then cannot afford new clothes when and if I need them and end up poor AND having shitty worn out clothes and look like shit.

You suck at being poor. Clothes are kind of a necessity, it's not like I'm hoarding loads of Xboxes or expensive things.

unless you decide to leave your dirty clothes filthy and stinking you're still going to wash them just as much except instead of washing a few loads every couple weeks you'll be washing a fuckton every couple months. either way you're wearing the same amount of clothes on a daily basis and each day you wear clothes adds to the amount of time and money you need to spend washing it

but the point remains that you are not poor. poor people don't have a roof over their heads. poor people don't have internet. poor people don't have a bedroom full of clothes.

yes I suck at being poor. because I'm not poor. I'm in the same top 5% of the world's population that you are in. neither of us knows what it's like to be truly poor because we live in countries where even the most unfortunate citizens can receive public and private assistance if they choose to.

unless you decide to leave your dirty clothes filthy and stinking you're still going to wash them just as much except instead of washing a few loads every couple weeks you'll be washing a fuckton every couple months. either way you're wearing the same amount of clothes on a daily basis and each day you wear clothes adds to the amount of time and money you need to spend washing it

but the point remains that you are not poor. poor people don't have a roof over their heads. poor people don't have internet. poor people don't have a bedroom full of clothes.

yes I suck at being poor. because I'm not poor. I'm in the same top 5% of the world's population that you are in. neither of us knows what it's like to be truly poor because we live in countries where even the most unfortunate citizens can receive public and private assistance if they choose to.

Oh so poor only exists in the third world? It's called relative poverty, ever heard of it? :rolleyes:

Seriously I can't believe there is an argument going on about how poor we are.

"I'm poorer than you!"

"No I"m poorer"

"No you!"

"Your mom!"

:dont:

Poverty or being 'poor' is measured against how people do in your country, not how people do in Zambia. It's not that hard to comprehend that there is relative poverty in America or any other country.

Yes but there are those in America who can't afford a computer, food, or laundry either. His point is, compared to those people, you aren't poor. I'm sure those people exist in England as well.

Yes but there are those in America who can't afford a computer, food, or laundry either. His point is, compared to those people, you aren't poor. I'm sure those people exist in England as well.

Oh sure, you think I didn't just spend last year living with genuine homeless people with nothing? :lol:

And like I've pointed out people may not be able to afford a computer or food but you know what? All that stuff is all free if you're willing to do the work. The genuine homeless people I lived with ate from dumpsters, they could easily feed themselves off it. I have no money for a computer but I have two for free because we have keen eyes and no shame about taking stuff of the street when it's going to be wasted otherwise.

you're not poor, you just think the world owes you something. don't you have a job? and a roof over your head? are you concerned about where your next meal is coming from? you clearly have time to meander on the internet so you are far from worrying about your survival even compared to other first world citizens. seriously, with your opportunities there is no reason you should have been living with homeless people unless it was due to your own choices

homeless people who are in that situation through no fault of their own deserve sympathy and help. homeless people who are there because of their own bad choices - especially if it's related to substance abuse - don't

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
you're not poor, you just think the world owes you something. don't you have a job? and a roof over your head? are you concerned about where your next meal is coming from? you clearly have time to meander on the internet so you are far from worrying about your survival even compared to other first world citizens. seriously, with your opportunities there is no reason you should have been living with homeless people unless it was due to your own choices

homeless people who are in that situation through no fault of their own deserve sympathy and help. homeless people who are there because of their own bad choices - especially if it's related to substance abuse - don't

Where do you get this crap from?