FYI Special peE juice

adi

Brown Thunder
Apr 16, 2016
Marklar
₥66,746
Spent 5 or 6 hours making my own custom e-liquid, went with bourbon and glazed donuts, both with 7mg nic, check out mystic e liquids, dude's gonna start exporting soon
To add malana to the liquid will take 2 to 3 months:confused: but i'll ket you know how that turns out,:D

I simply assumed you would be using hash oil being the cannabis connoisseur you are.
BTW, how illegal is weed in India?
As a Zoroastrian, can you claim religious basis for use?
Naaaa, malana is way better than hash oil, no comparison, I'm talking first rub, pure resin.
it's quite illegal, you don't want to be caught with too much on you...
here's a story, was returning from manali in jan and got stopped at a road block, when the cops searched everything and found only the little piece and the half J i was caught red handed with, they felt bad for me and gave me almost a T (prob from parvati valley, good stuff) for a "happy journey" :D
As a Zoroastrian all i get is the effects of gene pool saturation...

Vaping cannabis extract will make legalization a moot point.
With hundreds of thousands of vaping people walking the streets cops will be neutered.
Hey nukes guess what, E-cigs are illegal in my state, go figure..

Is there a stigma about that?
I dont smoke or vape anything at all, but vaping is less invasive to non smokers like me.
And its funny that the vaping devises keep getting bigger and bigger.

What, do these guys have a size fetish?
Yeah, there is getting to be a stigma, mostly due to inconsiderate assholes. And less invasive depends on the person and the device. Some of these fools think that because it isn't smoke they can do it in public and blow the "smoke" wherever they like. I saw one fucknugget pull out his bot-dick and blow a huge cloud as soon as he left class. It enveloped three or four people.

The bad apples seem to be worse than in other areas.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
I don't really give a shit about the ecig or nico, mostly was trying to get the liquid to taste as close to malana in vape form, and the buzz should make one forget which city.. etc.
3rd batch seems promising, first 2 were thorough rejects, could have spent a month in goa instead, if i could post photos i'd show pics of the lab,, besides i don't know how far i can go here, yet.