Speaking of sexuality

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Marklar
₥15,546
yesterday on TLC's a Wedding Story, they had a lesbian coulple . I didn't watch all of it but in the few minutes I did watch they were talking about having a bachelorette's party that evening, what's the purpose of a bachlorette party if both members of the couple are invited? :confused:

kiwi said:
yesterday on TLC's a Wedding Story, they had a lesbian coulple . I didn't watch all of it but in the few minutes I did watch they were talking about having a bachelorette's party that evening, what's the purpose of a bachlorette party if both members of the couple are invited? :confused:

The implications of that make my brain hurt :(

K, I have a question for any homosexual members. A serious one that I've wondered about since the day I became aware that the coin of sexual preference has two distinct sides.

Why do gay couples feature two distinct, gender-specific roles? i.e. Why are there "male" gays and "female" gays?

Again, serious question, and I'm just curious. It probably can't really be answered though.

kiwi said:
The one chic was okay, the other was very, manly (the best way of putting it, she even wore a tux).

All of the lesbians here at work are of the manly variety, as are their significan others. We really have a hell of a time figuring out who the bitch is in the relationship :(

April23 said:
Gotta prob with people with different sexual preference than you?
I don't make a dance and song about my sexuality, I don't expect other people to either.
Do I have a problem with them? Yes, it's not my thing. Would I ever discriminate against them or bully them due to this? No.

Sarcasmo said:
K, I have a question for any homosexual members. A serious one that I've wondered about since the day I became aware that the coin of sexual preference has two distinct sides.

Why do gay couples feature two distinct, gender-specific roles? i.e. Why are there "male" gays and "female" gays?

Again, serious question, and I'm just curious. It probably can't really be answered though.

Because if two flamers dated eachother they would prolly end up killing eachother. Seriously tho, I've known gay couples that didn't fall into the fem/masculine roles. I think society just stereotypes gay relationships like that because it's easier for people to understand. My best guess anyway.