Speaking of sexuality

i think some lesbians feel more like a man, hence being a lesbian. therefore they are more inclined to act like one. others are fine with their bodies and attitudes but prefer women.

kiwi said:
I wonder the same thing, they could just get the real kind and have even more manliness.

Barf. Honestly I don't know how straight women do it. I'd totally be lesbo. :fly:

Sarcasmo said:
Barf. Honestly I don't know how straight women do it. I'd totally be lesbo. :fly:

You say that, but I am a woman and know how messed up we can be, it's easier to manipulate the guys, I'll stick with them.

kiwi said:
You say that, but I am a woman and know how messed up we can be, it's easier to manipulate the guys, I'll stick with them.

Women are smoothe and soft and smell good and are soooooooo yummy though. :drool: Manipulate away, as long as I can touch and hold and curl up next to.

Sarcasmo said:
Women are smoothe and soft and smell good and are soooooooo yummy though. :drool: Manipulate away, as long as I can touch and hold and curl up next to.

That's exactly why the manipulation works so well.

Do you have a girlfriend currently?

*Fuxx Burger* said:
There is a new show on a local channel called my big fabulous gay wedding :(

I havent seen it yet, but it looks painful.
Wow, watching people with mental disorders try on clothes. Now THATS entertainment!