Speaking of getting r*ped

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Marklar
₥663
"The sculpture "What You see Might Not Be Real," by Chen Wenling, was displayed at a Beijing gallery Sunday. The artwork is a critique of the global financial crisis, with the bull representing Wall Street and the man pinned to the wall representing Bernard Madoff. (Ng Han Guan/Associated Press)"

madoff-in-chinese-gallery.jpg

Wall_Street_02.jpg

Wall_Street_03.jpg

stupid metaphors. this is why art is for assholes.

i bet the artist's mom walked in on him and yelled, "chen, what are you making that bull do to that man?" and he came up with this crap so he didn't get in trouble. chances are swell that the 'wall street' guy looks a lot like chen's dad, too. poor chen.

i bet the artist's mom walked in on him and yelled, "chen, what are you making that bull do to that man?" and he came up with this crap so he didn't get in trouble. chances are swell that the 'wall street' guy looks a lot like chen's dad, too. poor chen.

:lol:

maybe chen likes getting rammed by "the bull'

sd;ljgflsdkgjdhkjfdhkglhdsghsdkjghkdfhglkdfhglkjdfshgjkdsghs