Speaking of energy drinks.

taeric said:
But I'll still buy one.

Think Bast will be taking up the energy drink craze with these?
What's funny is I sent this to elpmis and F33nX earlier. I didn't post about it because I didn't think anyone else would care.

Damn, I want some.

theacoustician said:
What's funny is I sent this to elpmis and F33nX earlier. I didn't post about it because I didn't think anyone else would care.

Damn, I want some.

I thought about searching for the old thread. Meh.

And I definitely want some, if only to have one of the bottles. Those things look cool. :) Though I can easily see us being total dorks about it.

"Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt!"
"Crap I'm out of mana."
*Drinks potion.*
"Lightning bolt!"

:)

BigDov said:
Will it make you a better FF player? Is that the idea?
No, but it will fuck with people's heads.

"Whatcha drinking there?"

"Potion"

"What?"

"Potion. I'm out of Ether so I can't cast any more spells. So I've got to keep drinking potions and fight instead."

*backs out of cube slowly*

taeric said:
I thought about searching for the old thread. Meh.

And I definitely want some, if only to have one of the bottles. Those things look cool. :) Though I can easily see us being total dorks about it.

"Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt!"
"Crap I'm out of mana."
*Drinks potion.*
"Lightning bolt!"

:)
YOU DRINK ETHER FOR MANA YOU IGNORANT SLUT!

theacoustician said:
No, but it will fuck with people's heads.

"Whatcha drinking there?"

"Potion"

"What?"

"Potion. I'm out of Ether so I can't cast any more spells. So I've got to keep drinking potions and fight instead."

*backs out of cube slowly*

LOL well then definitely sign me up for a bottle.... people around here (work) seem to have forgotten that I'm not the normal cubefarm worker

theacoustician said:
YOU DRINK ETHER FOR MANA YOU IGNORANT SLUT!

Yeah yeah... :)

They need ether in Dragon Quest dangit. Sucks when you realize that you are about to die because your characters can't afford to cast heal anymore.

I wish I had some mana. I would cast Great Aura Of The Gypsy, which picks the pockets of any player with a 1.5 square distance and adds +1 protection against zombie jungle cats.

KNYTE said:
I wish I had some mana. I would cast Great Aura Of The Gypsy, which picks the pockets of any player with a 1.5 square distance and adds +1 protection against zombie jungle cats.
We should have a thread where we make up the UF RPG. We can make up spells and weapons that are appropriate to this place. You know it would be comedy platnium.

theacoustician said:
We should have a thread where we make up the UF RPG. We can make up spells and weapons that are appropriate to this place. You know it would be comedy platnium.

I DEMAND THAT SAID THREAD BE CREATED IMMEDIATELY!

They gotta make money. How many times before have they bet the farm on Final Fantasy? They are just makeing sure they are not screwed if it dosn't take off.

I figure more people would be upset more that Gackt will be a character in FF VII: Dirge of Cerberus. I think he fits but other places I go are pissed. Its not like they are giving it to Justin Timberlake, Do a google search on his name and see if you dont think he would fit. (ignore the Malice Mizer era pictures please)

theacoustician said:

Seriously! I thought we should do a RPG here too ...
Drool could throw 'poo' at everyone :fly: