Speaking about stereotypes...

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥1,014
So lately I have been totally suckered into watching two soap operas. Let me give you some background.

So I saw this story line about the first gay kiss on a daytime drama last year and I was interested in what all the hub bub was about. I found the clip and watched it on youtube. That totally peaked my interest. I had to know what was going on, why they led to that, what happened to them, the lot. Here is the clip in full glory:
[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=DVsX9RnoHGk"]YouTube - Luke & Noah's story - ATWT - Part 41 - THE KISS[/ame]

So I did some more searching and found a guy that is even more interested in this story line than I am. He would watch an episode on TV, strip out just this story line, patch it up, then host it as a new part to the story. He has 122 parts up on youtube now of this storyline. I spent the better part of my weekend watching and thoroughly enjoying it.

If anyone is interested, the series starts here. [ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=PYd3leEVUjs"]YouTube - Luke & Noah's story - ATWT - Part 1[/ame]

In my travels to watching this, I ran across another series from the "If you like this, here are some other similar videos" in youtube. One of them was another series like this, but in England. Much quicker moving, much more impressive and explosive storyline. And it's British, so it's better. Now I am totally hooked on this storyline. And like the other storyline, some huge fan patched the episode together in parts and hosted them on youtube.

This storyline starts here. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COZil9QmrWw"]YouTube - John Paul & Craig [06/10/06 - Part 1] (001)[/ame]

Take a look and tell me what you guys think.

Cliffs please?
this has something to do with a gay soap opera story?

see above said:
So I saw this story line about the first gay kiss on a daytime drama last year and I was interested in what all the hub bub was about.

It is a storyline about two guys getting in touch with homosexuality and getting with each other and the trials and tribulations that involves.

Some people might see broadcasting gayness as a step towards it becoming more accepted by the majority. Personally I don't really mind as I saw a mans hole spread wide open when I was 12 years of age, so an innocent bit of tonsil tennis isn't going to blow my mind and send me reaching for the telephone complaint line..

Some people might see broadcasting gayness as a step towards it becoming more accepted by the majority. Personally I don't really mind as I saw a mans hole spread wide open when I was 12 years of age, so an innocent bit of tonsil tennis isn't going to blow my mind and send me reaching for the telephone complaint line..

Because this thread is marked as GAY, please elaborate.

and :drool: polo is posting in one of my threads :drool: :heart:

Because this thread is marked as GAY, please elaborate.

and :drool: polo is posting in one of my threads :drool: :heart:

It created a hubub because people still aren't used to seeing men snogging. You know how knee-jerky the American people are. Look at the reaction after Michael Jackson the 2nd got her tit out at the superbowl.

It created a hubub because people still aren't used to seeing men snogging. You know how knee-jerky the American people are. Look at the reaction after Michael Jackson the 2nd got her tit out at the superbowl.

No, please elaborate on this:

Personally I don't really mind as I saw a mans hole spread wide open when I was 12 years of age

:lol:

:heart:

it's also why i can't freaking watch torchwood except on dvd. :mad: