Spankings return

What, if they spanked me? I rarely did anything bad and the few times I did, I was technically already punishing myself with banishment. If they had started spanking me, I would have just further defined and clarified my S&M fetish, that's all.

not if they spanked you, but if they actually cared about you.

We just had the idea that we should take care of it before school started for him. I agree with not wanting to medicate him. I hate the idea. What I hate more though is the thought that it wasn't fair to him for him to constantly be getting into trouble. He deserved to have time in the day where he was being praised for his behavior, just like other kids that didn't have ADHD. He deserved a "normal" childhood. I hate that we medicate him but I love that he is the child he is now.

Makes sense.

Lol. I just can't bring my self to use such force on my own baby. He's bratty, but he's so cute! Have u not seen his cheeks?
My housenegro is all for spanking. I told him that if he ever lays a hand on my child, I would stab him in his sleep.

I talk to my son or give him a time out or send him to his room. I just don't see why I have to strike my own child to get my point across.

I wouldn't spank when they're that young, either.

With my oldest time out is golden, especially if it's the kind where I actually shut her bedroom door. It will get her to listen to anything and do what I'm saying. I doubt I've ever spanked her.

My middle child, not so much, nothing phases that kid, he's the only one I've really spanked to get a point across.

And like Ghost said, the youngest, don't cross him, his glare will burn your soul. He's making a list of everyone he feels has wronged him and will not forget.

With my older two, yes time out worked. Every kid is different. I was bound to give birth to a kid that was like me when I was little, my mom told me so!

Last edited:
04-29_GoodWifesGuide.jpg

Words to live by :drool:

God I wish I was a woman in the 50's :(

I like bullet #3. At least I have that covered.