NSFW [SPAM]Welcome to Hawaii! Spam Everywhere! (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any of you currently have or have been thinking about multiple cell numbers on an AT&T plan, go check out the new family plan they debuted yesterday.

$100 for 10gb shared data (add additional gigs for $10), and something like $15 for each line on the account. Unlimited talk/text. I consolidated my wife's entire family (8 people) yesterday on one plan, and the total bill (before fees/taxes) is $220. We were all collectively paying about $600 before that, on various other plans.

Republic Wireless is a better deal, but it doesn't have the eliteness like AT&T has. :wackit:

Unlimited everything 3G for $25 bucks a month per person. Or 4G for $40.

https://republicwireless.com/plans

Hell you can get a wireless only plan for $5/month

I cannot imagine the crappy reception and service you must get with republic wireless
No real issues, but we live in a city. Not sure what its like anywhere else.

My only complaint is hardware... it seems like my GPS isn't working well anymore so I'm contacting them today to see about a replacement.

I think 4G is limited everywhere. 3 yrs ago it was the buzz, but it seems like it's been a super slow roll out. 90% of the time I can't get 4G. It's great when I have it, but not for the premium I'm paying.

reading about it they are based on you using WIFI whenever possible vs the actual cell

I'm always full bars on 4G through ATT here. Never have service problems.

I think some of that may be due to you being in the heart of the city 99% of the time. I'm 30+ miles outside of chicago, & while at 10% 4G connectivity is better than it used to be, it's wild spotty out here. Also, I spend a considerable amount of winter time inside a metal barn - I only get 1/2 3G signal in there (& it's probably lucky that I get that.)

They could have gotten the exact same message across if it was in English.
tumblr_lrh3uztCps1qhvrkho1_500.png

Status
Not open for further replies.