Space reality show

Ryokurin said:
Close, but they have nothing on the Japanese. http://www.syberpunk.com/cgi-bin/index.pl?page=nasubi

cliffs:

- Guy goes to an audition for a comedian. gets job, gets blindfolded, stripped and taken to a one room apartment full of magazines and postcards. No food. no enertainment, no tolietpaper.
- Guy is told he must win $10,000 in prizes before hes released. He also must win his food. Later on he has to eat dogfood to survive.
- Guy does it, (takes him a year and a half) they take him to Korea. gets put in another room and told he must earn his flight back to Japan. ($400) He neither speaks or understands Korean.
I heard about that but didn't know about the last part there. Jesus, I'm surprised he didn't go postal and kill the producers.

It suppose to be an isolated old military base. They changed all the plugs, have ever one speak russian, change all lettering to Russian. I'm sure the people are too stupid to study up on the location they suppose to be going so they won't think anything of climate.

b_sinning said:
It suppose to be an isolated old military base. They changed all the plugs, have ever one speak russian, change all lettering to Russian. I'm sure the people are too stupid to study up on the location they suppose to be going so they won't think anything of climate.

And flew them in circles for 8 hours before landing again?