South Park/Draw Together thread...

S

smileynev

....Had a chance to watch South Park last night. I don't get to see it often enough, but from what I understand its the first new one in awhile. Anyway, for those of you that saw it, the scene where the PETA leader is giving Stan the tour of their compound, right before he introduces him to his wife, theres a chick in the background putting clothes on a clothesline. And she's being followed by a goat. Reminded me of April for some reason.

I watched the first couple of minutes of Drawn Together, and I have to say it looks pretty crappy. Did anybody watch it, and did it get any better?

long tall smiley said:
....Had a chance to watch South Park last night. I don't get to see it often enough, but from what I understand its the first new one in awhile. Anyway, for those of you that saw it, the scene where the PETA leader is giving Stan the tour of their compound, right before he introduces him to his wife, theres a chick in the background putting clothes on a clothesline. And she's being followed by a goat. Reminded me of April for some reason.

I watched the first couple of minutes of Drawn Together, and I have to say it looks pretty crappy. Did anybody watch it, and did it get any better?

There was the five minute lesbian kiss at the end.
cartoonsechs :drool:

Desslock said:
There was the five minute lesbian kiss at the end.
cartoonsechs :drool:
I actually wanted to watch it just for that, because the princess is pretty hot. But I couldn't stand wasting half an hour just for cartoon lesbians.

long tall smiley said:
I actually wanted to watch it just for that, because the princess is pretty hot. But I couldn't stand wasting half an hour just for cartoon lesbians.

There was lots of tongue action going on.

Desslock said:
There was lots of tongue action going on.
Yeah, I saw the preview and the flash animation ad on the web. Did Ling Ling kill everyone?