South Dakota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking or Terrible, and South Dakota, there is/was a strip club in Mitchell that is the most god awful place ever.

You could smell the strippers.

smell them. And I don't mean intentionally. I mean, as they walked past, even in a smokey strip club, from 5 feet away.

it was disgusting.

Speaking or Terrible, and South Dakota, there is/was a strip club in Mitchell that is the most god awful place ever.

smell them. And I don't mean intentionally. I mean, as they walked past, even in a smokey strip club, from 5 feet away.

it was disgusting.

:barf: :barf: :barf:

it was disgusting.

i can honestly say i have never or will ever, go to Mitchell

it was disgusting.

Late July afternoon in Haymarket Square?

it was disgusting.

that's when you politely mention to the ladies that they are wiping their ass in the wrong direction. you don't wipe the ass towards the vagina, the other direction would be preferred.

that's when you politely mention to the ladies that they are wiping their ass in the wrong direction. you don't wipe the ass towards the vagina, the other direction would be preferred.

shouldn't you be making demon spawn? :p

I love Boston, if anyone wants to put up the money to move me and my son there I would be ok with that. Its a beautiful city and I am instantly jealous of anyone that lives there.

I love Boston, if anyone wants to put up the money to move me and my son there I would be ok with that. Its a beautiful city and I am instantly jealous of anyone that lives there.

the wind off the bay in winter time makes prison rape followed by dental surgery seem pleasant

Status
Not open for further replies.