Sound off - Hows the forum running?

I used to have more rep, but fly was being a bitch one day and took it away. Luckily I had inked my rep bar onto my penis, so I get to see it every time I masturbate.

I used to have more rep, but fly was being a bitch one day and took it away. Luckily I had inked my rep bar onto my penis, so I get to see it every time I masturbate.

Thats going to happen a lot more now that you have a baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's so hot. Is she wearing a leather suit with lots of zippers and rings to chain her to things??? Inquiring mids want to know!

She gets to wear what she wants, but she has to eat what I give her. Granola and water.

I have to clean her litter box. Don't want that shit runny.

Edit: That won't make any sense. Fucking inside conversations

I have to finally admit defeat.

Forum>Dysfunctional.

How embarrassing this has become.

<slunks away to hide>

Was that a display of raw humility? I take back what I said about you possibly being theacoustician's duplicate account.

And greatings, smileynev.

Was that a display of raw humility? I take back what I said about you possibly being theacoustician's duplicate account.

And greatings, smileynev.

Ugh, yes.

I was surely bested in the game I was playing. I love a good exchange but always try to admit defeat.

Will this change who I am in the forum? I hope not. If not for some heated human interaction, why post?

I wish the best to everyone here... As the line goes in 'My Cousin Vinny', "Win some, lose some."

Last edited:
If not for some heated human interaction, why post?

While debate is always a forum favorite here at UF, not every thread has to turn into a "heated human interaction". This forum also champions discussion of firearms, having lots of children, never having children at all, cooking, photography, video games, a.v., fashion, babes, and many more topics including but not limited to: slasher gore films, and wearing butterflies as jewlery.

Please feel free to involve yourself in all of UF's wonderful discussions, or even create a few threads of your own, but as my cellmate once said to me "don't blow your nut all on just one thing".

Cheers.

While debate is always a forum favorite here at UF, not every thread has to turn into a "heated human interaction". This forum also champions discussion of firearms, having lots of children, never having children at all, cooking, photography, video games, a.v., fashion, babes, and many more topics including but not limited to: slasher gore films, and wearing butterflies as jewlery.

Please feel free to involve yourself in all of UF's wonderful discussions, or even create a few threads of your own, but as my cellmate once said to me "don't blow your nut all on just one thing".

Cheers.

I guess the operative word is 'some' heated debate.