Sort of want....

You could've saved yourself some time and ...

Nevermind...

:hay:

:rolleyes:

For the last time: I was never actually going to buy one. I went to test drive it more as a fun thing to do on a boring Saturday afternoon than for any other reason.

The Charger was just something I THOUGHT was cool previously, now I KNOW that it isn't. Happy?

Besides, the Evo will never truly be replaced by anything in my heart, it's my only true love.

For the last time: I was never actually going to buy one. I went to test drive it more as a fun thing to do on a boring Saturday afternoon than for any other reason.

Besides, the Evo will never truly be replaced by anything in my heart, it's my only true love.

you could've test drove an RX8 or a Blazer SS. sad, little man. you should just make it easier on yourself and call me before you make any decisions.

BTW: I have a '94 Civic EX for sale. It has a spoiler. that makes it fast.

You could see over that large hood, Kynte, to test drive it or did the salesman strap you into the child's seat and take you for a ride? :confused:

You could see over that large hood, Kynte, to test drive it or did the salesman strap you into the child's seat and take you for a ride? :confused:

:rolleyes:

I used a periscope to see over the dash, noob. Technological progression, son.

Pfft, this is the new hotness in cars:

54786c83a1d48d.jpg