Sorry BeeRad

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Marklar
₥663
"Dallas Stars acquire Brad Richards and Johan Holmqvist from Tampa Bay in exchange for Jeff Halpern, Jussi Jokinen, Mike Smith, and a 2009 4th rounder."

You guys got a good defensive forward in Halpern, a decent sniper in Jokinen and a great young goalie in Smith. I hope to hell Turco doesn't go down for the playoffs.

"Dallas Stars acquire Brad Richards and Johan Holmqvist from Tampa Bay in exchange for Jeff Halpern, Jussi Jokinen, Mike Smith, and a 2009 4th rounder."

You guys got a good defensive forward in Halpern, a decent sniper in Jokinen and a great young goalie in Smith. I hope to hell Turco doesn't go down for the playoffs.

Yeah, we will suck just like we have this year. Funniest thing this year was suppose to be a power team :fly:

I have been to about 15-20 games though and 2 suites so I could care less :D

Holmquist I really dont care for... He makes some amazing saves but when the pressure is on you can almost guarentee something with get by him. Richards will be a sad loss but if we can get Roy to do something more than fight(or beat up officials) and some minor improvements we could get back on track. I guess the new blood cant hurt so all in all its not to bad.

Yeah, we will suck just like we have this year. Funniest thing this year was suppose to be a power team :fly:

I have been to about 15-20 games though and 2 suites so I could care less :D

Holmquist I really dont care for... He makes some amazing saves but when the pressure is on you can almost guarentee something with get by him. Richards will be a sad loss but if we can get Roy to do something more than fight(or beat up officials) and some minor improvements we could get back on track. I guess the new blood cant hurt so all in all its not to bad.

Your netminder issues are pretty much over. Smith is a #1, and he deserves to have his own team. It was just a matter of time before he demanded his shot. He may never be a Luongo or Brodeur, and he isn't as good as Turco, but he's got some great skill. You'll be happy with him as long as he gets support from the forward corps. Dallas is good, so I've never seen him play under severe pressure.

Your netminder issues are pretty much over. Smith is a #1, and he deserves to have his own team. It was just a matter of time before he demanded his shot. He may never be a Luongo or Brodeur, and he isn't as good as Turco, but he's got some great skill. You'll be happy with him as long as he gets support from the forward corps. Dallas is good, so I've never seen him play under severe pressure.

As long as he isn't another Deni :hs:

Smith is from Kingston huh? Not to far from my home town

It just sounds the exact same as when we brought on Deni, such high hopes with such a major let down. If he can actually stop the puck we have an amazing offense to handle the rest. I think I speak for most lightning fans when I say that we've heard this before and do not expect much.