Sorry and Thank you

kiwi said:
Nope, we don't show our shoulders, stomachs, or above our knees. (Except for when swimming of course).

It must be difficult to find cute, summer clothes. I know that in FL I don't think any of the major dept. stores even sell shorts that cover the knees.

That kinda sucks... but to each his own.

I was married to a non-practicing mormon. His family was very religious but he broke every mormon rule there is. I also though the alcohol laws in Utah were very strict. You could go to a bar (at least in Park City where I vacationed) but you have to sign a piece of paper giving them your DL # and birthdate, etc. I think in most plalces you could even bring your own beer or wine... we brought a bottle when dining out.

Candy said:
It must be difficult to find cute, summer clothes. I know that in FL I don't think any of the major dept. stores even sell shorts that cover the knees.

That kinda sucks... but to each his own.

I was married to a non-practicing mormon. His family was very religious but he broke every mormon rule there is. I also though the alcohol laws in Utah were very strict. You could go to a bar (at least in Park City where I vacationed) but you have to sign a piece of paper giving them your DL # and birthdate, etc. I think in most plalces you could even bring your own beer or wine... we brought a bottle when dining out.

Don't know about the alcohol laws and bar practices, as I've never tried to drink. I wear capris or pants and cap sleeved shirts all summer, it's not that big of a deal, you get used to it. Also (in Utah at least), they cater a little bit better to the mormon crowd and styles, there are lots of places popping up that design clothes that fit all of our "rules". Mainstream is changing and helps a lot too, there are tons more options out there, shorts in any length, shirts are longer and lots of sleeve options.

kiwi said:
Don't know about the alcohol laws and bar practices, as I've never tried to drink. I wear capris or pants and cap sleeved shirts all summer, it's not that big of a deal, you get used to it. Also (in Utah at least), they cater a little bit better to the mormon crowd and styles, there are lots of places popping up that design clothes that fit all of our "rules". Mainstream is changing and helps a lot too, there are tons more options out there, shorts in any length, shirts are longer and lots of sleeve options.

That's cool, I recently was shopping at Macy's and saw that they are starting to make "Cool-otts" (I have no idea how that is spelled) but anyhow they had every color known to man. Only problem is that the shirts they have paired to go with them look like something you would wear to a nightclub; not to a movie or the park. I am large-chested as well, so the only thing that really looks decent on me are halter tops and tank tops, or baby-doll tees. For work I wear a standard v-neck polo with our company name, but it is a size too big so that it fits my chest but I feel like I'm wearing a tent every where else. It's too long so tucking it in makes it worse. :(

I think look heavy in anything that I buy to fit my boobs that is not made of fitted material. Track suites work as well as long a I buy the smaller jacket. :fly:

Candy said:
That's cool, I recently was shopping at Macy's and saw that they are starting to make "Cool-otts" (I have no idea how that is spelled) but anyhow they had every color known to man.

WHY?!?!?! They shouldn't be allowed to bring anything from the 80's back.

Candy said:
That's cool, I recently was shopping at Macy's and saw that they are starting to make "Cool-otts" (I have no idea how that is spelled) but anyhow they had every color known to man. Only problem is that the shirts they have paired to go with them look like something you would wear to a nightclub; not to a movie or the park. I am large-chested as well, so the only thing that really looks decent on me are halter tops and tank tops, or baby-doll tees. For work I wear a standard v-neck polo with our company name, but it is a size too big so that it fits my chest but I feel like I'm wearing a tent every where else. It's too long so tucking it in makes it worse. :(

I think look heavy in anything that I buy to fit my boobs that is not made of fitted material. Track suites work as well as long a I buy the smaller jacket. :fly:

I also wear a polo with the company's logo, but mine is a size small and still looks like a tent. The only thing small about it is the length so I can't tuck mine in.

And you should show me love for making you buy the smaller jacket the first time. :fly:

Pandora said:
Dang, you're no fun.

*scraches Sarcasmo off my "if I were single" list*

Well, except yours. I'm sorry, I thought this was an "eating out anyone BUT Pandora" thread.

God, I can't believe I just typed that. I have no shame.

Bubbles said:
Uh huh, I'm gonna remember that next time you push my head into your lap during the Cowboys game.

That was just to look at the strange boil on the inside of my thigh. I wanted another opinion. My doc said it was full blown AIDS but I wanted to be sure.