Sorry and Thank you

Galen said:
You need to -stop- making status report threads. They just turn into useless spam, not that they wern't to begin with.
Blog it, like there isnt free webspace everwhere!

Bubbles said:
I bought 2 sweaters like that last year. I LOVE the look and feel, buit they just don't fit properly if you have big boobies. It seems like everything new and cute leaves girls built like us out in the cold. :(

You pooor thing. It must be tough having bewbies. :(

(I feel no pitty for youz) :p

Pandora said:
I'm just waiting till the little hand hits 5pm. I've got a coupon for 25% off at Express. :drool:

Bad! Bad Pandora! Don't make me bring out the rolled Newspaper again!:fly:

kiwi said:
Yea, I don't have that problem cause I can't wear those clothes due to the religion.
You can't wear clothes? Where can I sign up?

And what did I miss?

Last edited:
JJ Lady said:
You can't wear clothes? Where can I sign up?

And what did I miss?

I wish, that would make life so much easier. Although winter would be a bit chilly.

Due to being a mormon, I don't wear tank tops or halters, so I don't have to worry about my boobs not filling them.

kiwi said:
I wish, that would make life so much easier. Although winter would be a bit chilly.

Due to being a mormon, I don't wear tank tops or halters, so I don't have to worry about my boobs not filling them.

Adam and Eve were naked.
So you can be as well.

b_sinning said:
Guys just don't have the love for clothes that women do.

Ok, straight guys don't have the love for clothes that women do.

So what your saying is, everyone on this board has pretty much the same love for clothes? :fly:

b_sinning said:
Guys just don't have the love for clothes that women do.

Ok, straight guys don't have the love for clothes that women do.

I'm straight as an arrow and could shop any girl in here under the table. I love clothes. I'm also pretty metrosexual though.

kiwi said:
Nope, we don't show our shoulders, stomachs, or above our knees. (Except for when swimming of course).

hey, i don't either, and i'm not mormon! (well, i wear shorts that show knees...)