Sorry and Thank you

Thorn Bird said:
i think boobies are awfully purdy...

Me too.

I think Sarcasmo is just not very good at being gay. But it works for him.

If you're going to bring back 80s styles bring back Jams. Huge ugly comfortable shorts. You don't even have to worry about trying to match clothes to them.

b_sinning said:
Me too.

I think Sarcasmo is just not very good at being gay. But it works for him.

If you're going to bring back 80s styles bring back Jams. Huge ugly comfortable shorts. You don't even have to worry about trying to match clothes to them.

They didn't match clothes at all, Plaid pants with polka dot shirts was the norm.

kiwi said:
They didn't match clothes at all, Plaid pants with polka dot shirts was the norm.

I used to have a bunch of t-shirt thingies that gathered the shirt and made it tight around the butt so you could wear it with leggins. Does anyone know waht I'm talking about - they looked like no smoking signs

Bubbles said:
I used to have a bunch of t-shirt thingies that gathered the shirt and made it tight around the butt so you could wear it with leggins. Does anyone know waht I'm talking about - they looked like no smoking signs

OHHHHH, YEAH...i had about 10 in all different flavors...:drool:

Bubbles said:

Most definitely. We would beg my mom to buy us a new one everytime we went clothes shopping.