sore losers and winners

KNYTE said:
I played the gun mod for a while last night and I give it a "Meh".

Same here. It's fun for a little bit, but I couldn't see playing that long term. (I miss my mp5 and to get 6 kills with it only to give it up = :()

HydroSqueegee said:
the only time i get extremely compeditive is when im playing a sport. I like to win at games, but sports take me to a whole new level.
You don't get ultra competetive at games?? I seem to remember the last time we played Monopoly you folded the board up when I got one of every color and wouldn't trade...Could be the reason I haven't played a game with you in almost 2 years...

HydroSqueegee said:
I have a friend who i use to room with a few years back. We had a small LAN set up to game. Mostly Duke Nukem, Serious Sam and Unreal tournament.

Fun times playing co-op, and he was a real challenge at duke nukem, but damned if he didnt get cocky (duke was the only game he was really good at in death match, and i never had really played it at that point). Cocky to the point where you wanted to punch him in the face with the shit he spewed forth. And I sucked at it so he could constantly kick my ass. So he was a swaggering dick with every kill.
But when you put him out of his element and fired up some UT, i totally owned him (yay for games that use a mouse!). This would lead him to bitching and complaining about the game.
He would only want to play games he was good at and not want to learn the new ones cause he sucked at them.
Few years later we would LAN party with a few other friends and play some UT2k3, Total Annihalation and Age of Empires. Good times. He finally got decent at 3d shooters by that point, but i still mopped up the floor with him (and everyone else). And every time he got a kill, he would spount more shit, and bitch when i would go on a killing spree on his ass.

WTF is up with those kinds of people? its just not fun listening to the contstant bitching and oral masturbation ejactulateing from their mouths. :mad:
Sorry I mentioned a LAN party, apparently it brought up ranting memories;)

HifiGirly said:
You don't get ultra competetive at games?? I seem to remember the last time we played Monopoly you folded the board up when I got one of every color and wouldn't trade...Could be the reason I haven't played a game with you in almost 2 years...

owned

HifiGirly said:

i mentioned that allready. ;)

HifiGirly said:
Sorry I mentioned a LAN party, apparently it brought up ranting memories;)

yea, my friends suck. One dropped off the face of the earth, another lives 50 miles away and the rest are married with children, just like us. We need a gaming get together. :(

I think the best multiplayer maps ever were on Red Faction. That one guy who made those ridiculously amazing recreations of his living room, kitchen, patio, ski lodge, etc. and the players are all about an inch tall. It was the coolest thing I or anyone else had ever seen. You could run along ceiling fans, blow holes in cereal boxes, blow the shit out of each other under the sofa...god that was fun.

Flamer McDickchugger said:
I think the best multiplayer maps ever were on Red Faction. That one guy who made those ridiculously amazing recreations of his living room, kitchen, patio, ski lodge, etc. and the players are all about an inch tall. It was the coolest thing I or anyone else had ever seen. You could run along ceiling fans, blow holes in cereal boxes, blow the shit out of each other under the sofa...god that was fun.

that... would be amazing. :drool:

They do those kind of maps on pretty much every game under the sun there big homey.

I keep waiting for someone to do one in BF2. Flying a helo around someone's bedroom would be funny to me.

KNYTE said:
They do those kind of maps on pretty much every game under the sun there big homey.

I keep waiting for someone to do one in BF2. Flying a helo around someone's bedroom would be funny to me.

You dumbass. These ones (called "Microfaction 1-6") were amazing. Best looking maps available for the game. They were basically professionally done, though I don't remember the story behind the guy who made them anymore. I haven't played them since about 2002. There were tons of micro maps, but nothing came anywhere near the sheer scope of these ones.

Last edited:
You dumbass. These ones (called "Microfaction 1-6") were amazing. Best looking maps available for the game. They were basically professionally done, though I don't remember the story behind the guy who made them anymore. I haven't played them since about 2002. There were tons of micro maps, but nothing came anywhere near the sheer scope of these ones.

The same concept was in CS 1.6 and lower. I haven't seen it for Source but I wouldn't doubt it's there.

:lol:

I never even played Quake 1 on multiplayer. I didn't have the internet back then. :fly:

When I got Quake 2 my buddy and I wreaked havoc as Jake and Elwood.