sore losers and winners

KNYTE said:
I can honestly say that I am better than most at all kinds of video games, but I try very hard not to insult people while playing unless I know that it is (mutually) in good fun, or if it's started by someone who shouldn't be mouthing off.

<<<pwns you at all video games LOSER :D

KNYTE said:
I can honestly say that I am better than most at all kinds of video games, but I try very hard not to insult people while playing unless I know that it is (mutually) in good fun, or if it's started by someone who shouldn't be mouthing off.

I just re-installed CS. :D

KNYTE said:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I've killed more men in CS with the TMP than you've kissed.

more than 50? :eek:

TMP rocks anyways so that is a bad comparison. The only guns that give me trouble are the Mack10 and the 5 - 7 but then again Mack can be fun from time to time.

Come join me in a gun game on hardmud ;) I think by now I am well over 800 knifes in the last 30 days

Coqui said:
I just re-installed CS. :D

Quiet you.

BeeRad said:
more than 50? :eek:

TMP rocks anyways so that is a bad comparison. The only guns that give me trouble are the Mack10 and the 5 - 7 but then again Mack can be fun from time to time.

Come join me in a gun game on hardmud ;) I think by now I am well over 800 knifes in the last 30 days

I prefer the Mac10 over the TMP actually. There is nothing better up close than the Mac. I regularly go "ghetto" as I call it, by rolling with only the Mac and a pistol.

The Five-Seven should be treated just like the Glock, but it does more damage from longer distances.

KNYTE said:
Quiet you.

I prefer the Mac10 over the TMP actually. There is nothing better up close than the Mac. I regularly go "ghetto" as I call it, by rolling with only the Mac and a pistol.

The Five-Seven should be treated just like the Glock, but it does more damage from longer distances.

yeah, crouch and shoot is the only way I can get a kill with that gun. The accuracy I do enjoy but when playing dust its basically a pea shooter threw the halls. I took 1 win last night in a 40 man gun game server but was stuck on the 5-7 for like 3 rounds until I just ran around with my knife only to get off it.

Coqui said:
Of course. Granted I have yet to play it since I re-installed so I have no idea if I'll still have the issues of lag like before or not

Try it out tonite? If ya want to Ill be on the gun mod in HardMud like normal, lol

original UT was the shit...think I still have a zillion custom boards on an old archive cd circa '98-'99 or so

why_ask_why said:
original UT was the shit...think I still have a zillion custom boards on an old archive cd circa '98-'99 or so

Hall of Giants is probably the best capture the flag map that has ever been built.

Coqui said:
What is gun mod anyways?

gun mod is the newest mod they have come out with, I think newest anways

Basically it is just how it sounds...

You start out on glock and you work your way threw each gun in the game all the way up to the machine gun. Each gun kill advances you to the next gun in the next round. If you get a gun kill and then a knife you skip what ever gun was next in line moving you higher in the 24 guns. If you get three levels in 1 round, gun, knife, knife you get turned into a speed hack which goes along with the super mario speed sound and it lasts about 20 seconds, lol.

Once you get past the machine gun it gives you 1 nade and you cannot knife past it. After you get your nade kill which takes some talent you are on the last level and they only provide you with a knife to win the game/map.

It is sooooo much fun

Knyte the IP is...

GunGame Mod
63.135.225.178:27015

Interesting. I'll see what I can do. the wife wants to go out to dinner tonight so I don't know if I'll have time to play.

Oh and if I kill you more than you kill me today, you have some serious problems. Switching from BF2 to CS is not very nice for the player.