Soopahbowl

Nemo said:
I might have to grab some pro plus so I can have an all nighter. Is it played on the east or west coast this year?

Pls say east.

East Coast Jacksonville Fla.

And Go Pats!!

rpr692000 said:
East Coast Jacksonville Fla.

And Go Pats!!

why do they always have the game down south? they should play up in the frozen tunda up north, with snow, and 35mph winds. that would be awesome to watch

and yes, go pats :heart:

F33nX said:
why do they always have the game down south? they should play up in the frozen tunda up north, with snow, and 35mph winds. that would be awesome to watch

They go where the new stadiums go...

And besides, all they build up north are domes. kekekekeke

:elfpenis:

F33nX said:

They will go up North if its in a dome. Otherwise they play in warm weather places for a bigger attraction. Remember the Super Bowl is all about money.

well damn, that was an amazing game. the pats almost gave me an aneurism at the end of the game, but i'm glad (read: relieved) they came out on top. belichek was on howard stern this morning, and he sounded so calm, so poised. his team is just amazing. i'm a little disappointed that they gave the mvp to branch, but at least it wasn't to brady (again). i really wanted brusci to get it, esp. after he got dissed by not getting a bid to the pro bowl.

what was everyone's favorite commercial? i was so disappointed in the number of rerun commercials, and the repeat commercials. the cadillac commercial was kinda neat.

bast_imret said:
Any of the ones with monkeys scored in my book.

we weren't real fans of the monkeys, they just didn't appeal like other monkey commercials in years past (like the monkey pushing the button, the monkey riding through a ghost town of dotcoms on a donkey, etc). we kinda of liked the bud light commercial with the guy taking pics of the apartment of the friend who was at the game.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I watched about 15 seconds of it, enough to see if people were going to be happy or depressed this morning at work.

I was in the other room working on some stuff, and the wife kept yelling at me to come see the commercials.
Oh, and I saw a few minutes while I was eating my dinner.

fly said:
Thank God the game was halfway decent, cause everything else sucked.
i thought paul mccartney was amazing during the halftime show. i'm a big beatles fan, and that performance was great. i think it's funny that when he took his blazer off, the network people were ready to stop the show because that wasn't in the "script" for the show.

F33nX said:
i thought paul mccartney was amazing during the halftime show. i'm a big beatles fan, and that performance was great. i think it's funny that when he took his blazer off, the network people were ready to stop the show because that wasn't in the "script" for the show.

They were afraid he was going to show us his saggy old man boobs??? :confused:

FYI- I saw him quite a few years ago at the Tacoma Dome in Washington, and when he did Live & Let Die, it was just like at the halftime yesterday. Fireworks, explosions, flames, all kinds of smoke and noise....... in a dome. It was one of the coolest concert moments ever :)