sooo... we all know detman's wife is preggo right?

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,255
Steam
mattressfish
...and that I guess she wants to leave him.

GOOD GOING MAN! WAY TO LISTEN TO WHAT THE INTERNET WAS COOKIN!!!

http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=540311

Detman101 said:
Damnit, I keep stepping in it.

Okay...in short...the wife is mad at me for "Continual Failure to Perform".
Yeah, I said it...failure to perform! I'm not impotent, I can get it up just fine.

It's just that....she's pregnant.

And worse it's not an easy pregnancy for her. She is always complaining about how she feels nauseous and is in pain and all this crap and it just ain't sexy!
We can't even go out a lot anymore because she can't think about/see/smell red meat without vomiting. And she vomits like every 2 hours on the regular. That crap is nasty! How could anyone be attracted to someone who just finished puking?

It's like the same thing day in and day out. "I feel sick..." EVERY 5 minutes...it's getting old! I have more fun by myself on my motorcycle riding around than I do with her sometimes. Most of the time I take care of her every need after I get home from work. And I feel good doing that but some days, I find myself making every excuse to leave the house and go out to the store. I offer to buy her take out, go get groceries, go for gas...ANYTHING to get out of the house!

I just don't feel as attracted to her because I know she is in pain and feeling sick. I don't want to hurt her more or cause her any stress. I try my best to take care of her and be a good husband but she has made ti clear that she is at her breaking point in our short marriage (12 weeks) and wants something to change.

I don't know what to say to her. :(

Part of her letter...

I AM SO TIRED OF HAVING THIS SAME CONVERSATION WITH YOU AND I HAVE HAD ENOUGH AND I WANT OUT. OUR LOVE LIFE IS OBVIOUSLY BEYOND REPAIR SINCE YOU HAVE DECIDED TO REJECT SEVERAL ATTEMPTS TO RECTIFY IT. I WOULD HAVE NEVER IMAGINED BEFORE WE WERE MARRIED THAT IT WOULD END UP LIKE THIS. I ALWAYS THOUGHT EVEN BEFORE YOU, THAT AT THE START OF MY MARRIAGE IN PARTICULAR, I WOULD BE PEELING MY HUSBAND OFF OF ME. INSTEAD IT IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE AND THIS IS HUMILIATING. SINCE WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED I HAVE INITIATED 95% OF THE LOVE MAKING BETWEEN US AND OUT OF THOSE TIMES I HAVE BEEN REJECTED 75% OF THE TIME, INCLUDING THE LAST WO NIGHTS WHICH I WILL COMMENT ON IN A SECOND. WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON, I AM AT THE POINT WHERE ALL OPTIONS NEED TO BE CONSIDERED? ARE YOU HOLDING BACK BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT LET GO OF SOME FEELINGS FROM A PRIOR RELATIONSHIP? ARE YOU HAVING AN AFFAIR NOW? ARE YOU SEXUALLY CONFUSED? (ALTHOUGH YOU CONSTANTLY LET ME KNOW THAT YOU ARE AWARE OF OTHER WOMEN'S BREAST BY POINTING THEM OUT TO ME. WHY YOU THINK I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN HEARING THAT IS BEYOND ME). DO YOU RESENT ME BECAUSE OF THE PREGNANCY? YOU CANNOT USE TIREDNESS AS AN EXCUSE AS I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE BECAUSE IT DOES NOT HOLD UP. YOU MAKE TIME FOR EVERYTHING ELSE THAT YOU WANT TO DO....KEY WORD BEING WANT

:(

I am not, nor would I ever, cheating on her. I just don't feel horny because of all the circumstances surrounding us. Why she wanted to have a damned kid I'll never know. I wanted to go to frickin hawaii. Instead I've had to find a new job to support this coming rugrat and save up every penny I own to get ready for it.

It wasn't supposed to be like this. We were supposed to be having fun. All I do now is work, come home, go back to work, go to church, go home and then back to work.

:mad:

Your right, this does suck.

I didn't know she was preggo before that thread, though.

It's probably not very nice to take something posted in the Bone Closet of another forum and post it here.

zengirl said:
It's probably not very nice to take something posted in the Bone Closet of another forum and post it here.

Probably not. But, to be honest, he's dumb