Thread Son Of Immi says Hello

Your dad and I have been internet buddies since around 2009 I think. Met him on talk bass. We made each other laugh. Epic beard! I miss him.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
I had mixed feelings about Dad's beard. I remember trying to convince him to shave it off more than once. Did he ever post a picture of him back in the mid-1990's? Totally clean-cut.

Anyway, he had a pretty strong resolve about the beard once it gained length.

I had mixed feelings about Dad's beard. I remember trying to convince him to shave it off more than once. Did he ever post a picture of him back in the mid-1990's? Totally clean-cut.

We might have seen one once, but he never shared too many younger photos of himself

I think it probably had its own resolve.

Had some tough days the last few weeks. Lost a tooth, Car got stolen and recovered, and my furnace is on the fritz. Just real life stuff. I guess I'm lucky in the long run.

good you got the car back, what happened to the furnace, maybe somebody here can help out.