Sometimes I think my phone number is on a japanese bbq wall somewhere...

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Around 9:30, my phone rings, and I don't recognize the number, but I answer it:
Me - "This is Jason"
Crazy non-speaking english who hasn't seemed to figure out that there is no other crazy non-speaking english person at this number, but still calls frequently japanese person - "Bing bong chi mi mau tse tung" (the preceeding may not be accurate)
Me - "You have the wrong number"
C.n.s.e.w.h.s.t.f.o.t.t.i.s.n.o.c.r.s.j.p.a.t.n.b.s.c.f.j.p. - "Ching chong ping pong sushi honda mcdonalds" (the preceeding may not be accurate as well)
Me - "You have the wrong number" *click*

SO THEN, I go back to sleep and another hour,
*ring ring*
It's a different number, so I'm sure it's not the C.n.s.e.w.h.s.t.f.o.t.t.i.s.n.o.c.r.s.j.p.a.t.n.b.s.c.f.j.p, so I answer:
Me - "This is Jason"
C.n.s.e.w.h.s.t.f.o.t.t.i.s.n.o.c.r.s.j.p.a.t.n.b.s.c.f.j.p - "Chai chi tae quan lee chu chin up tan do sezshuan" (I may be slighty wrong, but I think I'm close)
Me - "You have the wrong number"
C.n.s.e.w.h.s.t.f.o.t.t.i.s.n.o.c.r.s.j.p.a.t.n.b.s.c.f.j.p - "Sushi chi cho chai chan mao chuu chi chi quan tuan du do re mi fa so la ti do. Ping sho cho Ok chow mein." (Ok, so I have no idea what they were saying, but they didn't shut up)
Me - *click*

I've now added the numbers to my caller list under "Crazy" and "Crazy1" so I don't have to worry about not knowing in the future.

GOOD MORNING, GOOD AFTERNOON. HOW IS EVERYONE???

I got a call last night from a strange number so I just let it go to voice mail. Then on the message it's this totally ghetto woman picking her ghetto kid up from the ghetto babysitter. It's like she didn't hang the phone up cause no one was talking to me.

Oh, and the ghetto baby is "14 months. She so grown." if anyone is interested. :fly:

You need to have the Kim Jong Il song from Team America prepped and waiting at all times. The next time that happens just put the phone next to the speaker and press play.

elpmis said:
that's a relief, I thought he was talking about me
You speak in broken english at least.

I guess ya'll haven't decided on a banner yet...

I could try to find some more on das net, but I can't guarantee anything as far as licensing and crap.

Bubbles said:
I got a call last night from a strange number so I just let it go to voice mail. Then on the message it's this totally ghetto woman picking her ghetto kid up from the ghetto babysitter. It's like she didn't hang the phone up cause no one was talking to me.

Oh, and the ghetto baby is "14 months. She so grown." if anyone is interested. :fly:

So...are there any nights you got really drunk at a bar and blacked out...?

Lame-o said:
You need to have the Kim Jong Il song from Team America prepped and waiting at all times. The next time that happens just put the phone next to the speaker and press play.
:lol:

That's a good idea...

Lame-o said:
I'm so roanrie