Sometimes I think I'm retarded.... (cause I married FatBurger)

*Fuxx Burger*

Flaccid Member
Jan 20, 2005
Portland OR
Marklar
₥0
Am I the only person who does this?

I will have music on, and then start to freak out and turn the volume down, because for some reason I can hear the phone ringing?

Or I'll be driving, have the music on, and start scrambling to turn the volume down because I can hear sirens? Only to find out there were no sirens at all?

I hate when I do this. I feel like such an idiot.

Content/ Post weird things you do and can't help it.

Funny!
Sometimes I will be in my room working and a cell phone on TV rings then I yelled to the kids to get my cell. They get mad at me.

My weird thing is - I chew gum all the time and HAVE to swallow it. I can't even last chewing it for 1/2 hour. It's like a reaction now , I try not to swallow it but can't catch myself in time.

fly said:
Well, they should. And get rid of the home phone.
I got rid of my land line for years, and now I'm finding that it's inconvenient to have nothing but a cell phone. My land line is like my spam email, I give that number to all the people I don't want to have or sell my cell phone number. :fly:

zengirl said:
I got rid of my land line for years, and now I'm finding that it's inconvenient to have nothing but a cell phone. My land line is like my spam email, I give that number to all the people I don't want to have or sell my cell phone number. :fly:
I give them all a fake number, or my old roommates number.

fly said:
I give them all a fake number, or my old roommates number.
All the places who deliver, work a lot better with a landline :cool: And I don't like to give out fake numbers just in case they need to call me for some legitimate reason... And theres that whole 911 issue

fly said:
Well, they should. And get rid of the home phone.
Why exactly? It just means people can bother you even when you ARENT HOME! Yeah, I'd pay through the nose for that kinda service. The only thing I like is (SMS) text messaging. If they offered a service with no voice and just that I'd get it.

You cant beat $10+$1 per connection (unlimited time) call for all LD calls in the US/Canada/South America and $0.05 a minute to the UK on a land line. If I have to make a call away from home... Just pick up _any_ phone and act like you work there. Not to mention it's incredibly cool to be nearly unreachable.

FlamingGlory said:
Why exactly? It just means people can bother you even when you ARENT HOME! Yeah, I'd pay through the nose for that kinda service. The only thing I like is (SMS) text messaging. If they offered a service with no voice and just that I'd get it.

You cant beat $10+$1 per connection (unlimited time) call for all LD calls in the US/Canada/South America and $0.05 a minute to the UK on a land line. If I have to make a call away from home... Just pick up _any_ phone and act like you work there. Not to mention it's incredibly cool to be nearly unreachable.
We don't use the land line for long distance, you get RAPED on that... especially considering I get nationwide LD from my cell, and my work pays my cell phone bill

FlamingGlory said:

if you are getting telemarketed on your cell I'll bet your comp is just teaming with spyware :lol:

zengirl said:
We don't use the land line for long distance, you get RAPED on that... especially considering I get nationwide LD from my cell, and my work pays my cell phone bill
Uh, I just said I get unlimited time for $1 a connection to anywhere in N/S America. That's hardly getting raped :lol:

Great your job pays your cell bill. Not exactly universal though.