Sometimes, I miss high school...

S

smileynev

...I love my life, my family, and everything that I have now, but I think back to then and all the things that lay before me. I wouldn't change for a moment all that I have now, but I do think about the what ifs. Sometimes I have dreams about playing football again, or old crushes from years gone by.

Nemo said:
I was gonna put a fat joke [ here ] but uh...I rememebered I gotta be nice, even to the weight challenged.
you're not old enough to even know if you're gonna be fat

elpmis said:
yeah, the old crushes get ya sometimes

Totally none illicit dreams for me, but still. Hell, the funniest part was I had a dream last night about this girl I had a major crush on. We were walking alone and she started saying how much she loved me and wanted to marry me. But she was being totally sarcastic, in a friendly joking kind of way.

Even in my dreams I get ripped on.

smileynev said:
Totally none illicit dreams for me, but still. Hell, the funniest part was I had a dream last night about this girl I had a major crush on. We were walking alone and she started saying how much she loved me and wanted to marry me. But she was being totally sarcastic, in a friendly joking kind of way.

Even in my dreams I get ripped on.
ouch, fuck that

elpmis said:
yeah but, for the purpose of this thread I don't think college is innocent enough

Exactly. I don't miss college too much, other then the free time it afforded me.

Nemo said:
Technically I am. I have a very thin family and well....we don't eat much or put on any weight so I'm never gonna be fat. :fly:
---------------------------
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
you must be at least this tall to post in this thread, sorry NME

elpmis said:
---------------------------
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
you must be at least this tall to post in this thread, sorry NME

:lol:

So, what do you miss about your pubescent years?

smileynev said:
:lol:

So, what do you miss about your pubescent years?
I miss partying with all of my high school friends - I'm still friends with all of them, but most of them are married now, or like me, in a serious relationship

back in higschool none of us really cared about intense relationships, we just partied together on the weekends, had fun without the worries or hassles of having to answer to someone - I guess I miss that the most

I don't miss that shit one bit...... I skirted the border between the popular kids and the stoners all the way through school, so I had lots of fun, but it was just soooo boring there.