Sometimes I cry...

fly said:
Tell DW to get her ass back over here. I'll make her cookies if she does.

I already told her to come back :(

I think she's still checking what's going on once in a while, but she's posting elsewhere, NOT the *other* forum either. She just donated a lot of marklar to me, so I don't know what she's up to now.

JaymieT said:

I think she's still checking what's going on once in a while, but she's posting elsewhere, NOT the *other* forum either. She just donated a lot of marklar to me, so I don't know what she's up to now.

:( this makes me sad......

JaymieT said:

wtf

JaymieT said:

WTF.... where is she now?

fly said:

I don't know :(

She wasn't mad at anyone, she just started posting somewhere else. I know she had to be here last night, because that's when her marklar donation happened.

JaymieT said:

:( I've noticed her absence. I MISS YOU DW!! She's one of the nicest people on here....this place needs more of that.

Pandora said:
:( I've noticed her absence. I MISS YOU DW!! She's one of the nicest people on here....this place needs more of that.

JJ Lady said:
WHY DID SHE LEAVE US??? WHY DW? WHY?

I miss her :(

I'll tell her what you all said, or better yet tell her to check this thread. I don't think she's gone for good, just gone AWOL for the time being. I'm going to tell her that she has a lot to explain when she comes back :eek:

I didn't realise it until I checked, but it's been almost two weeks since she posted here.

JaymieT said:
I'll tell her what you all said, or better yet tell her to check this thread. I don't think she's gone for good, just gone AWOL for the time being. I'm going to tell her that she has a lot to explain when she comes back :eek:

I didn't realise it until I checked, but it's been almost two weeks since she posted here.

*sigh* :(

Yes please tell her we ( I ) miss her.