pants log
Sep 30, 2004
beneath the soiled underbelly of the 'nev
Visit site
Marklar
₥2,507
The most fun I've ever had while obeying speed limits:

ChikkenCycle 3.0, 2007 KTM 450EXC, just rolled over to 202 miles

Unfortunately it sat outside for a month so it needs some steel wool on the brakes and header :dont:

Half the weight of the old beast, feels like a mountain bike with a motor :eek:

picture.php

Brembo brakes front 'n rear

picture.php

picture.php

Has E-start, but the backup kickstarter makes me tingle.

picture.php

Here's a more interesting picture of the young'n:

picture.php

Yes, I see some urban exploration in my future :shady:

Was it that Jackie Chan movie where they rode the dirt bikes over the cars? :drool:

I'd probably never actually do that (Ride over a car in my way), but it's nice to dream :lol:

Yes in Rumble in the Bronx. Quite a few fuckups in shooting that scene too, as shown at the end of the movie, credits..

Last time I got on a dirt bike I hit a ditch, pacman'n the tire sending me flying over the handle bars into a double flip with a 15 foot tumble landing. Never get comfortable on a bike, period

Are you legally allowed to drive that on roads? I dont think you can here... anyone???

Thats the type of bike that says "Thats right I'm in Cobra Kai and I love to chase kids on their bicycles and then beat them up."

How many MPG? I assume 2-stroke? You'll have to buy a case of the fuel stabilizer because of the ethanol in the fuel up here.

Nope, it's a 4-stroke.

Are you legally allowed to drive that on roads? I dont think you can here... anyone???
It's 50 state street legal from the factory, simply amazing.

In MA you have to have signals, a horn, left mirror, hi-low headlight, taillight, and I'm probably forgetting something - but you *can* plate other dirt bikes here if you feel like the RMV fun.