Something to get you in the Christmas spirit

ERage said:
yeah, but both places beat West Virginia. I get depressed every time I drive through that state.

Just slow down and enjoy yourself. Take the upholstery off your seats, lose the hubcaps, break out your windshield, cut the top of the car off, put some bullet holes in the side panels, fill the back seat with trash, soiled diapers, empty cans, and fetid dirty laundry, empty your oil out and leave it empty, and tear off the hood. You'll fit right in.

Sarcasmo said:
Just slow down and enjoy yourself. Take the upholstery off your seats, lose the hubcaps, break out your windshield, cut the top of the car off, put some bullet holes in the side panels, fill the back seat with trash, soiled diapers, empty cans, and fetid dirty laundry, empty your oil out and leave it empty, and tear off the hood. You'll fit right in.

I've also known those who dedicate the lower floor of their house for the horse/goat; I have also seen a station wagon with no wheels in a yard modified to be a chicken house. Good stuff.

Coqui said:
I hate that you live in Ohio and have never been to any Ohio meet. EVEN THE ONES IN CLEVELAND

i went to one with dave and uh, drgh0st. i think that's what his name was.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I went to one with dave and drgh0st :fly:

I don't think you were there, but I could be wrong

Dave took us to an adult book store.....

yeah, i definitely wasnt at that one :lol:

we went to dave and busters i believe, was probably two years ago