Something to get you in the Christmas spirit

ERage said:
Here she is, SHE IS HOT :drool:

blondie.jpg
You're a supersized bastard with cheese.

i have been baking all morning -- three batches of blonde brownies, two batches of peanut butter brownie cookies, and i'm on my first batch of oatmeal cookies. one more of those, some truffles, and some marbled peppermint fudge. i think i'll be in the kitchen all day. but christmas music is on!! :happy:

Thorn Bird said:
i have been baking all morning -- three batches of blonde brownies, two batches of peanut butter brownie cookies, and i'm on my first batch of oatmeal cookies. one more of those, some truffles, and some marbled peppermint fudge. i think i'll be in the kitchen all day. but christmas music is on!! :happy:

Send some truffles to me please!

I need to make fudge today, but that's about all the baking that is happening this year.

SpangeMonkee said:
I don't usually get in a Christmas mood, but I was REALLY excited about Christmas when we Thorn and I were lookin' and all of Spangelet's schwag and I started thinkin' about how excited she will be to get it.
Thats sad. You should be excited about the gifts YOURE gonna get.

fly said:
Thats sad. You should be excited about the gifts YOURE gonna get.
Actually, the sad part is that Spangette isn't going to care. She'll open the first one and want to play with it and not want to be bothered to open the others till she's bored.

At least that's what she did at her birthday party.

theacoustician said:
Actually, the sad part is that Spangette isn't going to care. She'll open the first one and want to play with it and not want to be bothered to open the others till she's bored.

At least that's what she did at her birthday party.

well, santa doesn't wrap, so i'm fully expecting steam out of her ears and a full head-twirl or two. she's gonna go nuts.

I baked with my step-mom sunday monday and tuesday night, and I'll be going back for another round tonight. So far we have stained glass cookies, fudge, cream cheese candy cane cookies, hawaiian tea bread, and the coveted rum balls. Damned if that don't gettcha in the spirit, nothin will. :)

fly said:
wtf, you dont wrap gifts?

duh, santa doesn't wrap gifts. There's nothin there the night before, then when you wake up, lots of goodies just sitting under the tree waiting to be played with! That's how my parents did it till I found out the ugly truth about the fat red man. Now we wrap everything and exchange in an orderly fashion.

ERage said:
Here she is, SHE IS HOT :drool:

blondie.jpg

The boobs aren't big enough :fly:

BY the way E-Rage and Blondie are off to Penn. to visit family so I don't know when he will be back on.

Oh and the most exciting part about Christmas for me is not when I get presents it waiting to give them to people. In fact I normally can't wait.

JJ Lady said:
The boobs aren't big enough :fly:

BY the way E-Rage and Blondie are off to Penn. to visit family so I don't know when he will be back on.

Oh and the most exciting part about Christmas for me is not when I get presents it waiting to give them to people. In fact I normally can't wait.

Early presents are always better than presents on the day of, I think I like the guitly feeling that goes with opening them early. It's because I am bad, so so bad :pandora:

Hola and feliz navidad to all from Pittsburgh. JJ, I'm going to try to post a pic of the lego-castle style house with the blue roof and blue mulch ... but it might be hard to see under the snow. I'm hoping it will melt tomorrow since the temp is going to be up in the 40's.

ERage said:
Early presents are always better than presents on the day of, I think I like the guitly feeling that goes with opening them early. It's because I am bad, so so bad :pandora:

Hola and feliz navidad to all from Pittsburgh. JJ, I'm going to try to post a pic of the lego-castle style house with the blue roof and blue mulch ... but it might be hard to see under the snow. I'm hoping it will melt tomorrow since the temp is going to be up in the 40's.

HAHAHAHAHA, YOURE IN PITTSBURGH

wait, i'm in cleveland. DAMMMMIT

thrawn said:
HAHAHAHAHA, YOURE IN PITTSBURGH

wait, i'm in cleveland. DAMMMMIT

yeah, but both places beat West Virginia. I get depressed every time I drive through that state.