Something has happened an obscure country you care nothing for

In the apartment we had a few years back, the girl upstairs from us bought a treadmill.

She warned us when she got it that she was going to try it out, and to let her know how bad it was :lol:

I didn't care, since she did it right when she got home from work, but HOLY COW I thought the building was going to come down from the noise :egads:

And she was NOT a big person

They gave me plenty of tequila at the hearing, what can I say? :iono:

I offered to clean the elderly, if they would let me use a pressure washer.

They said no. Alas, the prices skyrocketed at several Indian restaurants in the area after they filled those pools.....

Man those were the days, turning up in court and having drunk representation. I hear Drool got disbarred after your hearing?

ouch, that sucks. I can barely hear when my neighbor cranks his stereo way louder than 47db

We have an arrangement with the huge Pakistani family next door (3 bedroomed house with 2 20yr old boys, twin girls, a baby, parents, an uncle and grandparents!!). They make noise and shout at each other all day which annoys us a lot, and we play loud music til 6am which annoys them.

Why is it the sex news stories are always about ugly people? Are they trying to compensate for being hideous by having loud sex?