Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,158
Not really. Here's a story about sex.

Noisy sex woman admits Asbo breach

A woman who was given an anti-social behaviour order banning her from making loud noises during sex has admitted breaching the order.

Caroline and Steve Cartwright's love-making was described as "murder" and "unnatural" at Newcastle Crown Court.

Neighbours, the local postman and a woman taking her child to school complained about the noise.

Cartwright, 48, from Washington on Wearside, pleaded guilty to three counts of breaching the Asbo.

She will be sentenced on 18 January.

At an earlier hearing, next door neighbour Rachel O'Connor told the court she was frequently late for work because she overslept having been awake most of the night because of the noise.

She said: "The noise sounds like they are both in considerable pain. I cannot describe the noise. I have never ever heard anything like it."

Neighbour Rachel O'Connor said the couple sounded like they were in pain

In November, Cartwright appealed against a noise abatement notice imposed in 2007, as well as the subsequent Asbo, which banned the couple from "shouting, screaming or vocalisation at such a level as to be a statutory nuisance".

Her bid was rejected by Recorder Jeremy Freedman, who said: "It certainly was intrusive and constituted a statutory nuisance.

"It was clearly of a very disturbing nature and it was also compounded by the duration - this was not a one-off, it went on for hours at a time.

"It is further compounded by the frequency of the episode, virtually every night."

Sunderland City Council told the court they had recorded noise levels of up to 47 decibels using equipment installed at Cartwright's neighbour's house.

World Health Organisation guidelines state that 30 decibels is enough to cause sleep disturbance.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wear/8413974.stm

I especially like the accompanying picture. :drool:

Could you?

_46698472_008253145-1.jpg

I am well stocked at the moment.

But I am always a horrendous binge away from being in short supply.

Must.....maintain......control......

I thought your great uncle Herbert rationed it out after Lardgate '06 when all those children got stuck together and you were detained for 5 days until you managed to explain in full the events leading up to it. :(

I thought your great uncle Herbert rationed it out after Lardgate '06 when all those children got stuck together and you were detained for 5 days until you managed to explain in full the events leading up to it. :(
I'm not really allowed to discuss those events that may or may not haven taken place in and around a date that may or may not be 3/22/06.

I will say however, that I no longer have problems with trespassers.

So it's a win in the end.

47db or whatever it was isn't really that loud. they must have paper thin walls. that's about as loud as a hair dryer

I'm not really allowed to discuss those events that may or may not haven taken place in and around a date that may or may not be 3/22/06.

I will say however, that I no longer have problems with trespassers.

So it's a win in the end.

I heard the interview tape, you sounded pretty scared to begin with but once you got into the swing of things there was no shutting you up.

How was the community service in the end? Did you chose to clean out the swimming pools full of ghee through a straw or did you opt for the wiping of elderly bottoms?

I heard the interview tape, you sounded pretty scared to begin with but once you got into the swing of things there was no shutting you up.

How was the community service in the end? Did you chose to clean out the swimming pools full of ghee through a straw or did you opt for the wiping of elderly bottoms?

They gave me plenty of tequila at the hearing, what can I say? :iono:

I offered to clean the elderly, if they would let me use a pressure washer.

They said no. Alas, the prices skyrocketed at several Indian restaurants in the area after they filled those pools.....