Something else that makes me fear women

zengirl said:
So, I actually know some people who find that sort of extreme maintenance standard. They won't consider a woman unless she is into silicone, botox, acrylic and every other sort of enhancer and "beauty aid". They actually get off on high maintenance women.

It's nuts, but we find a lot of that around here, disposable incomes ++

I hate plastic surgery in general (except in the case of burn victims, birth defects, etc), so something like that would really bug me.

kiwi said:
This thread has turned quite funny. :lol:

And I'm sorry ma171c, but you DEFINITELY sound like fly.
fxt. wait, i just subbed one word for another. it's not fixed at all, is it? edt

and for the record, i do not think you sound gay at all. you sound confident and groomed. nice combo. pix to follow plz. :drool:

oh! and i know what i can be for halloween now! a red kool-aid woman!! yip yip!!! all i need is some red paint..........

Thorn Bird said:
fxt. wait, i just subbed one word for another. it's not fixed at all, is it? edt

and for the record, i do not think you sound gay at all. you sound confident and groomed. nice combo. pix to follow plz. :drool:

alright.. i'll take pictures.. Making a new thread to do so..

Fat Burger said:
I hate plastic surgery in general (except in the case of burn victims, birth defects, etc), so something like that would really bug me.
Thank God I am marrying you.
You would never catch me under the knife for anything like that (with the exception of a breast reduction... if they get any bigger after having kids, I wont be able to deal with it- I already feel like I'm all boob)

One thing I can say is lately I am starting to be able to embrace my extra "junk in the trunk"... After working at the Gap, I've come to realize that the average woman is a size 14. Even as I stand in the fitting room watching a woman who I would consider "the perfect size" complain about parts of her body, I realize that most every woman sees something about her that she dosent like. I didn't notice that her "thighs looked too big"... so chances are if I dont see the little things on other women, other people don't see the imperfections that I see on myself.

We've either got a little tummy, big ass, thunder thighs, opera arms, double chin, armpit rolls, back rolls, our noses are too big, our breasts are too small, our eyebrows are too thick/thin, our lips are too full/thin, our teeth are not white enough, our nails not strong enough, etc etc etc etc etc.

I just wish we would get to the point where we are not so hung up on ourselves... I also would like to see more realistic body types modeling cloths etc... but anyways.
If we took an interest in our health and well being as much as some people focused on the way they look on the outside, we would be a healthier bunch me thinks!

*Fuxx Burger* said:

i agree 100 percent.

women are to caught up in trying to be a size 0. Just show us who you are and what your about.

my last g/f was a 8 or a 10 or something.. pants were always tight. But i loved her for who she was.. unfortunately i found who she REALLY was to late.. and, i'm paying for it now.. :p

beauty is in the eye of the beholder

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Thank God I am marrying you.
You would never catch me under the knife for anything like that (with the exception of a breast reduction... if they get any bigger after having kids, I wont be able to deal with it- I already feel like I'm all boob)

One thing I can say is lately I am starting to be able to embrace my extra "junk in the trunk"... After working at the Gap, I've come to realize that the average woman is a size 14. Even as I stand in the fitting room watching a woman who I would consider "the perfect size" complain about parts of her body, I realize that most every woman sees something about her that she dosent like. I didn't notice that her "thighs looked too big"... so chances are if I dont see the little things on other women, other people don't see the imperfections that I see on myself.

We've either got a little tummy, big ass, thunder thighs, opera arms, double chin, armpit rolls, back rolls, our noses are too big, our breasts are too small, our eyebrows are too thick/thin, our lips are too full/thin, our teeth are not white enough, our nails not strong enough, etc etc etc etc etc.

I just wish we would get to the point where we are not so hung up on ourselves... I also would like to see more realistic body types modeling cloths etc... but anyways.
If we took an interest in our health and well being as much as some people focused on the way they look on the outside, we would be a healthier bunch me thinks!

:heart:

i always pointed out to my beautiful two, thin roommates that i was bigger than they and i was the only one who had a boyfriend. not that having a boyfriend mattered, but that's all they seemed to be worried about their figures for. one was bulemic, one was anerexic, and i was fat-n-happy.

i've never had someone turn their back on me because i was big. i'm way too secure not to know that i'm a smart gal, and the people that find that attractive were the kind i wanted to attract anyway. i'm overweight and am uncomfortable with that because it's uncomfortable. i've lost 32 lbs. and am going for 60 more, and that's only because i'm trying to get to the weight i was when i was atheletic and fit. a size 14 is PERFECT for me...i couldn't be a size 6 dead. i don't want to be because it wouldn't be FITting for me. :)fly:) i want to be healthy, and that's what i'm in the process of doing. i'm changing my eating habits for me, for my family.

and i don't get manicures. and i don't wax my eyebrows. and i've never had a pedicure. and i do shave. and i do wear deoderant. and i do wear makeup. and i love perfume. and i would never tattoo makeup on. and i'd love to get a breast reduction (after babies.) i do what makes me comfortable and happy.

now i've done just did a security breech by being honest. go easy on this fat girl. :D

Much love for the "fat" girl :heart:

Sounds like we would get along just fine. I've never once waxed my eyebrows... mainly because my mom told me once you start you pretty much need to keep it up. That was enough for me. There's no way I am paying someone to pour hot wax on my face and then rip it off and everything that sticks to it. Then repeat procedure every month for the rest of your life, or you end you looking like a gorilla woman!! :lol:

I was talking to FB earlier and I told him I would like to lose 25 lbs, but because I feel unhealthy, not because I need to go down a pant size. If someone is gonna diet, do it to be healthy and feel better, not so you can cram your ass into a size 0 pant.

Oh and as you said, I'm fat and happy. There is no way in hell I'm giving up ice cream, or dessert or anything else I love to eat for the sake of being skinny- screw that!! I love to eat and if I stopped, although I may be thing, I would be MISERABLE :lol:

*Goes looking for chocolate*