Someones in trouble.

Cars are driving past again too. They are most likely gone. I'll wait at least a half hour before checking though. I may have to actually listen to the news tonight.

Thorn, I'm just getting up from th ecomputer right now, we are okay though. I'll check in in a half hour or so.

Thorn, I'm just getting up from th ecomputer right now, we are okay though. I'll check in in a half hour or so.

:heart: :eek: thanks for humoring me but how in the hell are you so la-dee-dah? i so wish i could be less energetic about everything. :( i can look calm to kids or passersby but I FREAK OUT. :mad:

seriously, how do you just do it?

It's definitely all over. I will admit Thorn, I was a little nervous, but there were cops all over and my house was locked and dogs would have alerted me if anyone was close enough to be worried about. I'm not just curious what the charge was. My neighbor saw a news truck, so we are hoping we can catch what it was on the news and hopefully it was something minor like drugs or car theft. Also, I know that there are 2 guns in the closet with plenty of ammo that I could have used to defend us if necessary.

I saw this on a Phoenix news sight. Pretty funny. I hate getting jumped by surprise police.

Surprise police say a MySpace.com account recently led them to a teen they suspect caused more than $30,000 in graffiti damage to a building under construction.

Police arrested the 16-year-old on Feb. 26 after they found the multistory office building, located in the 15300 block of West Bell Road, covered with graffiti. Some windows were also shattered and a water truck at the site was damaged.

A MySpace profile featuring photos of graffiti that matched the blue, brown, turquoise and hot pink markings on the building led officers to their suspect, said Sgt. Mark Ortega, a Surprise police spokesman.