Someones in trouble.

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Marklar
₥15,753
There is a police chopper flying around my neighborhood and the cops are in the middle of the street about 4 houses in bullet proof vests and assault rifles yelling at someone to come out of the house.

With all the neighbors being killed, I wonder if that's what happened here too :omy:.

I live in Phoenix, this is the first time anything like that has happened. One cop just walked by looking down the sides of all the houses. I just made sure all my windows and doors are locked. I hope they catch him fast and leave, we have preschool in 2 hours and I'm not going outside if they are still there and searching the neighborhood.

jesus hell, kiwi. i'd be so freaked. you know, there's nothing wrong with having a fun time in mommy's room! grab some blankets, snacks, and a movie, and y'all camp out on your floor in your room with the lights out and the door closed! yay it'll be fun!!

there's nothing wrong with being a little cautious. i'm sure it'll be over soon. the cops wouldn't be doing all this commotion if they didn't believe they had this person nailed down to a specific area. and it's probably some car thief who's nailed one too many cars.

you be careful AND NO FREAKING PRESCHOOL.

why don't you call the local station and get the scoop? i don't think it's wrong to call the cops and ask when you're a SAHM with three kids and there are cops all over the place. at least try to be informed...they can't fault you for asking.

why don't you call the local station and get the scoop? i don't think it's wrong to call the cops and ask when you're a SAHM with three kids and there are cops all over the place. at least try to be informed...they can't fault you for asking.

There are lots of dogs in this neighborhood, counting my own. If someone enters my backyard I'll know about it, and there are too many cops here for them to be able to go from house to house easily. I'm just not leaving till I know they have cleared out.

and for cryin' out loud, KEEP POSTING HERE, even if you have to ramble about nothing at all. you can't post shit like this and then leave us hanging.

and when it's done i'm going to kick your ass for making us all worry. :mad: and pbs.org has some cool games for kids of all ages...keep 'em entertained and in your lap. :heart: let them play with all the flour they want in your bathroom tub. keep them all together and under your thumb!!

and now let's play a stupid game to keep kiwi occupied and her mind off all the flour she'll have to clean up later!

The helicopter is gone and I just saw one cop car drive off. Hopefully they found whoever they were looking for already.

Weird, I just heard the glass of my patio door shatter. Now there are suspicious footsteps coming up my stairs. Did I just hear a gun being cocked? Maybe I sh