Someone's in a crapload of trouble....

theacoustician said:
What did they say to her?

something about like:

"hi <realname>! it's Darlene (?) I'm all ready for tomorrow night, and I got my tux and everything! see you soon! love you! call me back at 832-797-4423"

so I call this number, and it's some confused older lady, no idea what was going on. too wierd.

jaxxor said:
something about like:

"hi <realname>! it's Darlene (?) I'm all ready for tomorrow night, and I got my tux and everything! see you soon! love you! call me back at 832-797-4423"

so I call this number, and it's some confused older lady, no idea what was going on. too wierd.
Sounds like a wrong number or something and not really a prank call.

Now if someone calls saying its the police and they're looking for a serial pooper who's been vandalizing fast food dumpsters, THAT'S a prank call.

theacoustician said:
Now if someone calls saying its the police and they're looking for a serial pooper who's been vandalizing fast food dumpsters, THAT'S a prank call.

:lol:

what sort of outlandish hobo babble is that? :wtf:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Wait! You have my number don't you!! :eek: Seems to me I remember hearing your southern voice on the other end of my line one late night....
I don't think I have your number anymore.

Not that I've gotten any calls from Canada ... EVER

This thread took a turn for the lame. I was hoping for sirens, and flashing lights, and handcuffs. And I'm not talking about Nev's sex dungeon.