Someone write an FAQ on the marklar and the store...

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,255
Steam
mattressfish
I'm gonna use it so that when the word marklar is typed, it will link to that post. Allowing any newbs to understand the dilly.

I think we had one a while ago, but I dunno what happened to it. I think wr3kt did it. :dunno:

He did. I found out that editing the FAQ through the VB admin panel is way too much of a pain in the ass and gave up trying to edit the rest of it.

fly said:
I'm gonna use it so that when the word marklar is typed, it will link to that post. Allowing any newbs to understand the dilly.

I think we had one a while ago, but I dunno what happened to it. I think wr3kt did it. :dunno:

I DID IT, YOU THANKLESS BASTAGE

8. What is marklar?
Marklar is the monetary unit of UselessForums. Southpark aficionados will recognize the term from an episode involving an outcast group of people from North Africa. Marklar can refer to any noun, verb, adjective, pronoun, or word. Watch the episode for further explanation. Outside of UselessForums, marklar is useless. It is debatable as to whether it is useful on the forum. Marklar in the bank earns interest and is safe from thieving bastards.

9. How do I obtain marklar?
You earn marklar from posting. Another member may take pity on you and donate marklar. You may try your hand at robbery if you like and attempt to pillage another member’s marklar. Be warned, if you are not successful you will lose the amount you tried to burgle. You win marklar in the arcade with high scores. Please be gentle with the pengu.

10. What is the Store?
If you are fortunate enough to amass marklar, the Store is where you bank marklar or use marklar for marklar. You may purchase titles, customize your user name, attempt a heist of another member’s marklar, purchase an arcade pass and so on.

what else you want included

#9 is incorrect. You don't get anything in the arcade anymore.

Unless that issue has been resolved since I last checked.

I Robert I said:
#9 is incorrect. You don't get anything in the arcade anymore.

Unless that issue has been resolved since I last checked.

it was correct back in november

thrawn said:
it was correct back in november
I know. I just got the impression that you posted that info to be used "as is" and therefore wanted to correct it.

Here's what I wrote that one time when that one person asked that time ago:
wr3kt said:
-Earn points by posts.
-Earn them by views of your created thread.
-Arcade passes give you access to playing in the arcade and earning points if you are first place in that game.
-Earn them by thieving, which is purchasable in the store.
You find your victim, click on their profile, it shows how much marklar you can possibly thieve in the bottom.

Buy a thief in store, you have a percentage of success or failure. Failure gives them the amount you were trying to steal.
Be wary, it's very hard to steal from people with a higher reputation than you.