Baby Someone pooped in my love purse...

Petunia

COVID POSITIVE FOREVER
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
₥33,545
into my relationshiiiiiiiiiiip with my Hot Lova!

so yest marked my 3 month 'anniversary' with my BF (yay).. and things are starting to settle and we have a routine and things are nice..
so i have learned a few things about ***** that are funny, cute, and annoying.

he is drug free, has never tried drugs in his life. non smoker but enjoys his beers. i can live with that. i have never told him just how bad i used to be into drugs... i dont think he needs to know... does he?

he is obsessed with his teeth. brushes them, flosses them, scrubs them, after he eats basically anything. he has the best teeth i have ever seen on anyone. i dont know how he never became a dentist.

he is left handed and has a twin brother!! they are not identical, but look a lot alike. im super curious about the twin and yes i have considered doing the old switch-a-roo... they look enough alike where i can blame it on the a-a-a-alcohol.

he treats me like a princess and has never raised his voice at me and we have never had a fight which is so weird to me. good debates, but never a fight...we have never called eachother names or insulted eachother.. which again is so weird to me cuz i was in such a toxic + dysfunctional relationship for soooooo long that it was just the norm 4 me.

sex has decreased from 4 times a day to 1-or-2.... but its every single nite so thats good. YAY.. except when Zac and his red wings come to visit (TMI ??)

he absolutely with a passion despises mexicans... and this realllly bothers me... 1st of all he is brazilian/hispanic so he aint too fucking far off... but it bothers me how he generalizes ALL mexicans to be this or that cuz hes met a few bad ones. ugh..
ya ya bla bla joke all u want about the messicans, but i dont hate them and certainly dont hate their culture or country... where he DOES.. i have been to mexico over 20 times in my life and he just rolls his eyes when ever i bring up anything mexican related. GRRR

he is computer illiterate... he doesnt own one or even have an email address. i showed him you tube and he was like WOW... which is funny cuz i do everything on line. when i showed him online banking he almost had a heart attack. and when i tried to explain twitter to him he just didnt get it. like zero.

I think im officially in a grown up relationship. GO ME!

* First and foremost, congrats! Glad you're happy.

* If he asks about your drug use, tell him. Don't lie.

* Its always weird to me when I run into someone who is actually racist. I love to joke about racism as much as the next guy, but to actually believe it? Strange. A friend of mine is about to 86 a girl for this exact reason.

* Thank God he doesn't read your Twitter :fly:

into my relationshiiiiiiiiiiip with my Hot Lova!

so yest marked my 3 month 'anniversary' with my BF (yay).. and things are starting to settle and we have a routine and things are nice..
so i have learned a few things about ***** that are funny, cute, and annoying.

he is drug free, has never tried drugs in his life. non smoker but enjoys his beers. i can live with that. i have never told him just how bad i used to be into drugs... i dont think he needs to know... does he?

he is obsessed with his teeth. brushes them, flosses them, scrubs them, after he eats basically anything. he has the best teeth i have ever seen on anyone. i dont know how he never became a dentist.

he is left handed and has a twin brother!! they are not identical, but look a lot alike. im super curious about the twin and yes i have considered doing the old switch-a-roo... they look enough alike where i can blame it on the a-a-a-alcohol.

he treats me like a princess and has never raised his voice at me and we have never had a fight which is so weird to me. good debates, but never a fight...we have never called eachother names or insulted eachother.. which again is so weird to me cuz i was in such a toxic + dysfunctional relationship for soooooo long that it was just the norm 4 me.

sex has decreased from 4 times a day to 1-or-2.... but its every single nite so thats good. YAY.. except when Zac and his red wings come to visit (TMI ??)

he absolutely with a passion despises mexicans... and this realllly bothers me... 1st of all he is brazilian/hispanic so he aint too fucking far off... but it bothers me how he generalizes ALL mexicans to be this or that cuz hes met a few bad ones. ugh..
ya ya bla bla joke all u want about the messicans, but i dont hate them and certainly dont hate their culture or country... where he DOES.. i have been to mexico over 20 times in my life and he just rolls his eyes when ever i bring up anything mexican related. GRRR

he is computer illiterate... he doesnt own one or even have an email address. i showed him you tube and he was like WOW... which is funny cuz i do everything on line. when i showed him online banking he almost had a heart attack. and when i tried to explain twitter to him he just didnt get it. like zero.

I think im officially in a grown up relationship. GO ME!

Walk.

Yay I'm glad you're happy!

Definitely be honest if he asks about your past, it's not with lying since the truth loves to come out when you don't want it to.

Very weird he doesn't do anything with computers... Why? What is his profession?

He is in the construction business. He has his own company and has some lady who does his paper work or some shit like that. He has a blackberry and uses text and bbm and that's IT!!!

Omg if he ever read my twitter he would die.

Ya this whole hate mexicanjing reaaaaallly bothers me..

And ure right zac, I will be honest. Its in my past..

He is in the construction business. He has his own company and has some lady who does his paper work or some shit like that. He has a blackberry and uses text and bbm and that's IT!!!

Omg if he ever read my twitter he would die.

Ya this whole hate mexicanjing reaaaaallly bothers me..

And ure right zac, I will be honest. Its in my past..

Ya, the whole racist thing is weird. Wtf what does he have against taquitos?

* Its always weird to me when I run into someone who is actually racist. I love to joke about racism as much as the next guy, but to actually believe it? Strange. A friend of mine is about to 86 a girl for this exact reason.

Because she's Mexicant?

Ya, the whole racist thing is weird. Wtf what does he have against taquitos?

I dunno.. He just talks really bad about them. I said " we should go to mexico" and his reaction threw me off.. Then I kinda tested him a few times and he just getting all "racist" about it so I dropped it. But I have no clue why he hates them. He like says they are the worst type of hispanics and they r gross and the women r nasty.

ok, everything is perfect except he's not into messicans? Don't make a big deal about it. It's not like he's a member of PETA. Everyone has their flaws. Don't try & change him either. You'll just get pissed & piss him off too. Be your nice self, & maybe down the road, he'll lighten up on the messican thing.

MORE IMPORTANTLY, all this "be honest about your past" crap, yeah, be honest, but give as little info as possible. Like you wouldn't tell him about the details of your past sexual exploits but would say "yeah, I did my share of experimenting. But I matured." The same is true about inquiries into your Narco-Renaissance period.

You don't need to tell him your 'number,' 'who was the best & what made it that way,' or how he compares, and you don't need to ask him. You don't need to confess anything and you don't want him to confess. This is about two -mature- people, who, from three months ago, are respecting each other like no one else on earth. There's no need to venture down any road that will jeopardize that.

my .02

& congrats on a great thing! :)

Last edited:
ok, everything is perfect except he's not into messicans? Don't make a big deal about it. It's not like he's a member of PETA. Everyone has their flaws. Don't try & change him either. You'll just get pissed & piss him off too. Be your nice self, & maybe down the road, he'll lighten up on the messican thing.

MORE IMPORTANTLY, all this "be honest about your past" crap, yeah, be honest, but give as little info as possible. Like you wouldn't tell him about the details of your past sexual exploits but would say "yeah, I did my share of experimenting. But I matured." The same is true about inquiries into your Narco-Renaissance period.

You don't need to tell him your 'number,' 'who was the best & what made it that way,' or how he compares, and you don't need to ask him. You don't need to confess anything and you don't want him to confess. This is about two -mature- people, who, from three months ago, are respecting each other like no one else on earth. There's no need to venture down any road that will jeopardize that.

my .02

I don't think anyone is suggesting just confess. But if he asks, tell him. There isn't a single question about my past that I wouldn't tell my girlfriend. If she really wanted to know all the juicy details of my "past sexual exploits", I'd tell her. And I know she would too if I asked.

Personally tho, none of that shit matters to me. I don't need to test her honesty, nor know what the hell she has done. All anyone needs to figure out is if they are happy now.

I don't think anyone is suggesting just confess. But if he asks, tell him. There isn't a single question about my past that I wouldn't tell my girlfriend. If she really wanted to know all the juicy details of my "past sexual exploits", I'd tell her. And I know she would too if I asked.

Personally tho, none of that shit matters to me. I don't need to test her honesty, nor know what the hell she has done. All anyone needs to figure out is if they are happy now.

Did you ever sleep with your mom? Be honest.

my .02

This was a great post!! Thank u :)
Kiki is all growed up y'all!!!!

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
BmC7Y.jpg