Baby Someone pooped in my love purse...

hi! and omg wonderful on the relationship!!!

just be yourself. no matter what you're doing or who you're with. this should apply to all your relationships...not just with lovers. friends too.

after all, the BEST relationship with a lover is being friends first, foremost, and always. the only difference in this relationship is the sex part. the rest should fall into a BFF relationship. i don't know how good relationships are unless they're built on a true friendship.

you will always be you. it's best to be the genuine you, which means complete honesty with yourself...and also with anyone you consider a true friend. which this guy should be. don't lose yourself with ANYone. remember to maintain a relationship with yourSELF. :heart:

and the mexican thing...don't push it. don't make a big deal about it. just try, with time, to bring a positive awareness to him. everyone has a right to his or her own opinions...but positive influences might help change his perspective. keep an eye on his prejudices, and just study them for a bit. perhaps, with time, he'll chill out...especially if he's with a really cool chick who is wise enough to have an open mind and an open heart.

yay you!!!! :heart:

Yay our forum mom is back!

into my relationshiiiiiiiiiiip with my Hot Lova!

so yest marked my 3 month 'anniversary' with my BF (yay).. and things are starting to settle and we have a routine and things are nice..
so i have learned a few things about ***** that are funny, cute, and annoying.

he is drug free, has never tried drugs in his life. non smoker but enjoys his beers. i can live with that. i have never told him just how bad i used to be into drugs... i dont think he needs to know... does he?

he is obsessed with his teeth. brushes them, flosses them, scrubs them, after he eats basically anything. he has the best teeth i have ever seen on anyone. i dont know how he never became a dentist.

he is left handed and has a twin brother!! they are not identical, but look a lot alike. im super curious about the twin and yes i have considered doing the old switch-a-roo... they look enough alike where i can blame it on the a-a-a-alcohol.

he treats me like a princess and has never raised his voice at me and we have never had a fight which is so weird to me. good debates, but never a fight...we have never called eachother names or insulted eachother.. which again is so weird to me cuz i was in such a toxic + dysfunctional relationship for soooooo long that it was just the norm 4 me.

sex has decreased from 4 times a day to 1-or-2.... but its every single nite so thats good. YAY.. except when Zac and his red wings come to visit (TMI ??)

he absolutely with a passion despises mexicans... and this realllly bothers me... 1st of all he is brazilian/hispanic so he aint too fucking far off... but it bothers me how he generalizes ALL mexicans to be this or that cuz hes met a few bad ones. ugh..
ya ya bla bla joke all u want about the messicans, but i dont hate them and certainly dont hate their culture or country... where he DOES.. i have been to mexico over 20 times in my life and he just rolls his eyes when ever i bring up anything mexican related. GRRR

he is computer illiterate... he doesnt own one or even have an email address. i showed him you tube and he was like WOW... which is funny cuz i do everything on line. when i showed him online banking he almost had a heart attack. and when i tried to explain twitter to him he just didnt get it. like zero.

I think im officially in a grown up relationship. GO ME!

YAYYY. Congratz KEEKSS!!!

This explains why I never hear from you anymore! :fly:

hi! and omg wonderful on the relationship!!!

just be yourself. no matter what you're doing or who you're with. this should apply to all your relationships...not just with lovers. friends too.

after all, the BEST relationship with a lover is being friends first, foremost, and always. the only difference in this relationship is the sex part. the rest should fall into a BFF relationship. i don't know how good relationships are unless they're built on a true friendship.

you will always be you. it's best to be the genuine you, which means complete honesty with yourself...and also with anyone you consider a true friend. which this guy should be. don't lose yourself with ANYone. remember to maintain a relationship with yourSELF. :heart:

and the mexican thing...don't push it. don't make a big deal about it. just try, with time, to bring a positive awareness to him. everyone has a right to his or her own opinions...but positive influences might help change his perspective. keep an eye on his prejudices, and just study them for a bit. perhaps, with time, he'll chill out...especially if he's with a really cool chick who is wise enough to have an open mind and an open heart.

yay you!!!! :heart:

YAY THORNY!!!! Thanks for your input!! its like you're a celebrity and you only come down and touch down on our threads if they are extra awesome! yaaaaay!

this guy has been good for me and has helped me restore lots of things I had lost back in my last relationship. he's really awesome.
the mexican thing does bother me a bit but its def not a deal breaker...

omg so we talked about babies last nite...... ANNNNNNNNNNNND we have both DO NOT want anymore...YAY!! Im done and IM happy with my little Kiko :heart: Im so happy cuz if this gets even more serious, him wanting a baby WOULD be a deal breaker.

thanks for your post :)

A B C D E F G H I gotta' gal wears her toenails long.
Drives a red Barracuda, singin' meat packer songs
And she ain't from Kalamazoo.

A B C D E F G H I gotta' friend lived in a Mercedes-Benz.
Then a 55 Chrysler where the trunk never ends/
And the plates say Kalamazoo.

He had a steady job and watched what he spent.
He'd say I don't believe in payin' no goddamn rent.
I'll squirrel away every goddamn cent
and buy my own damn house in Kalamazoo.

I knew a guy that mangled his hand,
and he went from pipe fittin' to a hot dog stand.
They say last year he cleared fifty grand
selling dogs round Kalamazoo.

She turned to the world with a bastard child.
Said, "I just can't handle him he's too damn wild".
But the years and the liquor have made him mild.
And he lays around in Kalamazoo.