Baby Someone pooped in my love purse...

There isn't a single question about my past that I wouldn't tell my girlfriend. If she really wanted to know all the juicy details of my "past sexual exploits", I'd tell her. And I know she would too if I asked.

right. and you two have been together a while. 3 mos into a relationship egos still bruise too easily and jealousy and irrational comparisons & conclusions come way to fast. If any of that causes the break up of the relationship your relationship didn't just 'not work out' it's now the blame game and your past is at fault. If the other person's ego is going to cause the break up, you'll know about it without having to reveal those details. The last thing anyone wants is to have some ex misrepresenting your past around town.

there are great gentle ways to be honest, and brute force ways. imho, this is the area to proceed with significant caution. As the relationship grows any need for that info fades.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/relationship-advice/past-relationships-discussion

I've always thought if my partner can't accept everything about me then they aren't the right person for me. Hiding things about yourself just delays how long it takes to figure that out and increases how much it's going to hurt when you do.

Write down everything you've ever done that you're ashamed of, and all the stuff a normal person would be ashamed of that you're not. Then stand up in front of all his friends and workers and read the list out. If he's still talking to you after that then he's the right man for you.

Hope this helps. :D

Write down everything you've ever done that you're ashamed of, and all the stuff a normal person would be ashamed of that you're not. Then stand up in front of all his friends and workers and read the list out. If he's still talking to you after that then he's the right man for you.

Hope this helps. :D

this. And, use it as a narrative to a powerpoint show!!! Computer Literacy Class and Confession 2fer!

acne.png
acne.png
acne.png

:D:D:D:D LMAOOOOOOOOO

he has a past too... :eek: hes banged lots of chicks...
he is really really really good looking,,
green eyes
tanned brazilian smooth skin
has a sweet 6pack/sexy abs
thee most ridiculously hottest lips :drool:
like the guy is not ugly... so it doesnt surprise me he was a slut at some point... i guess we are perfect for eachother. YAY

right. and you two have been together a while. 3 mos into a relationship egos still bruise too easily and jealousy and irrational comparisons & conclusions come way to fast. If any of that causes the break up of the relationship your relationship didn't just 'not work out' it's now the blame game and your past is at fault. If the other person's ego is going to cause the break up, you'll know about it without having to reveal those details. The last thing anyone wants is to have some ex misrepresenting your past around town.

there are great gentle ways to be honest, and brute force ways. imho, this is the area to proceed with significant caution. As the relationship grows any need for that info fades.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/relationship-advice/past-relationships-discussion

...and there was a point that we were only together 3 months as well. :wtf:

That's all great and shit but I still dont see how one dirty hispanic can hold it over another one. It's like arguing whos more black,

hi! and omg wonderful on the relationship!!!

just be yourself. no matter what you're doing or who you're with. this should apply to all your relationships...not just with lovers. friends too.

after all, the BEST relationship with a lover is being friends first, foremost, and always. the only difference in this relationship is the sex part. the rest should fall into a BFF relationship. i don't know how good relationships are unless they're built on a true friendship.

you will always be you. it's best to be the genuine you, which means complete honesty with yourself...and also with anyone you consider a true friend. which this guy should be. don't lose yourself with ANYone. remember to maintain a relationship with yourSELF. :heart:

and the mexican thing...don't push it. don't make a big deal about it. just try, with time, to bring a positive awareness to him. everyone has a right to his or her own opinions...but positive influences might help change his perspective. keep an eye on his prejudices, and just study them for a bit. perhaps, with time, he'll chill out...especially if he's with a really cool chick who is wise enough to have an open mind and an open heart.

yay you!!!! :heart: