Baby Someone pooped in my love purse...

... That is it? Wtf. Does he have trust issues or something?

Would you trust Kiki? I sure as fuck wouldn't. Bitch is crazy. And hot. And she travels to South America and shit for extended periods. You know who does that? Drug dealers. Drug dealers who have casual sex with people. I saw it on tv.

If venting your concerns and talking about your problems, even to a psuedo-anonymous forum, exposes chinks in the armor, wouldn't you rather that happen earlier in the relationship? The sex can only be so good for so long and can only mask underlying problems for so long. Clear communication at all times works through the non-sexytime so you two can connect easier and more closely. Tell him you believe he is being too jealous. Tell him you have acquaintances that are male. Invite you beau along to hang out with your friends so he can judge for myself instead of jumping to conclusions. Listen to what his concerns are. Obviously he can't vocalize his concerns that well if he just blurts out such things and unusual times. If you have a polite and meaningful conversation, maybe he will be more clear and less explosive with what he's thinking and it will be clearer to the both of you any issues and the resolution to those issues.

Look Kiki, it comes down to trust. If he doesn't trust you, really you have no relationship. There should be no reason for him to have issues with you and your friends if he trusts you. If he doesn't then why bother? Have you given him any reason to mistrust you? Dan and I trust each other. I know if he goes out with a girl that is his friend he's not getting down and dirty with her, they are just hanging out. And he knows that when I hang out with my guy friends when he's not around we aren't bumping uglies either. It's because I am secure in my relationship that I can be confident in this. Dan would never do anything to hurt me on purpose and I wouldn't do anything to hurt him on purpose. There isn't any reason for jealousy. This is the easy part of a relationship imo. I say talk to him about it. I would require trust from a person I was going to love and I would expect that they require it of me.