Baby Someone pooped in my love purse...

OK so I tried that steel cut oats soaked in yogurt in the fridge overnight. Shit is that stuff thick! I don't think I can even get through 1 serving of each and that's only 3/4 cup of substances total! Maybe I shouldn't use greek yogurt next time. Or splash a little soy milk in to thin it out a bit.

OK so I tried that steel cut oats soaked in yogurt in the fridge overnight. Shit is that stuff thick! I don't think I can even get through 1 serving of each and that's only 3/4 cup of substances total! Maybe I shouldn't use greek yogurt next time. Or splash a little soy milk in to thin it out a bit.

Greek yogurt doesn't have enough moisture for the oatmeal. Also, what the hell are you trying to do? If you want to clean your pipes that badly just have a few glasses of metamucil throughout the day. It's the GI tract equivalent of sending a PIG down an oil pipeline.

Greek yogurt doesn't have enough moisture for the oatmeal. Also, what the hell are you trying to do? If you want to clean your pipes that badly just have a few glasses of metamucil throughout the day. It's the GI tract equivalent of sending a PIG down an oil pipeline.
Or grape nuts + apple juice.