Someone has a case of the mondays

I'm almost out of work to do today, and the day is yet young. I'm thinking about going home. I could get more accomplished there.

My stomache is a knot at the moment. The little one was sick last week and over the weekend. The wife was sick yesterday and today. I fear that it may also hit me. My only recourse is sepuki.

smileynev said:
My stomache is a knot at the moment. The little one was sick last week and over the weekend. The wife was sick yesterday and today. I fear that it may also hit me. My only recourse is sepuki.

A true samurai will be able to make two full-length cuts across his bowels before being beheaded, think you have what it takes?

KNYTE said:
A true samurai will be able to make two full-length cuts across his bowels before being beheaded, think you have what it takes?

I have a lot of bowel and a miracle blade... I dunno.

Drool-Boy said:
panishot.JPG
LAWL

Nemo said:
Yah I work in a lovely Buddhist store where everyone working there is Buddhist and lovely and forgiving, that and they give a lot of the $$$ to charity. So nice. :D
Pics of you with a nametag on or somethin?

Nemo said:
Why? Don't believe I have a job or sumthin? If you reeeally want a pic of me just sitting behind the counter or in the back room or something it could be arranged, with a lot of hastle.

*hassle