Pics someone else's electronic shenanigans (v. gee isnt the only one doing this)

Haha, that would be cool. I've got a couple of B&K Scopes to play with and an HP IIRC. I gotta really learn how to use them first. I only have cursory knowledge of them. An old tube one would be very cool to tinker with. Its not so hard, really. and you would be immensely surprised how easy tubes are to come by.

How vintage is vintage? And yeah, even on these radios there's a butt load of caps. The ones you really need to worry about are the electrolytics and the wax paper/molded papers. The micas and the poly's generally don't degrade with age like the others. Occasionally you'll have some issues though. Would love to see some pictures. I don't know much about Bang and Olufsen stuff.

Haha yeah thats not supposed to happen. This ones for sale if you're feeling nostalgic!

Late 80's and yeah, all the electrolytics are what need to get changed, B&O even foresaw this so the caps are all on this board that slides right out of the back of the TV once you take the enclosure apart.

Crazy danish.